Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

4.2

First off the smell of this is to die for and it lingers into the next day! My stylist used this one me and I am going to buy a full size tube of it this week I loved it so much. She used it with heat for 7 min. My hair has so much bounce and shine from it. And it is in so much better condition after using it. It is still bouncy!

Very nice deep treatment but I feel the product isn't worth the price. Will probably go back to my fav Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment since it's all moisture and no protein.

EDITED: I'm finding that I like this masque much more since I got my hair highlighted, it's great. I use it about once a week after clarifying and it leaves my hair very soft. Glad I gave it a 2nd chance. I like to use this once a week or so after clarifying.

Ingredients:

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance. (May or may not contain the kitchen sink.)

This is an amazing treatment! It leaves my hair super shiney and soft. If I use it weekly I notice a dramatic difference in the condition of my hair. My hair is wavy and it decent condition, but with this treatment it looks so much more polished. I do not use heat on my hair with this masque because my hair is fine, (I was told when I bought it to apply heat for even more deep conditioning) and I do not want to weight it down. Great product!

Let me first tell you of my hair. It's thick, it's always falling out in the shower, it's dry on the ends, oily at the scalp, very badly damaged due to dying my hair so many times...and nothing has worked. I tried everything, protien treatments that ojon stuff, nada. Nothing worked at all.

I tried this one day and I actually left it in my hair for about a few hours (mainly because I was really tired and just put it in, put a shower cap on put on my pj's and went back to bed). BUT, I took a shower and my hair was something I hadn't seen in ages from it.

My hair was 1) smooth 2) soft to the touch 3) no tangles 4) didn't look like a fried mess 4) and my scalp wasn't itching. So for the rest of the week, my hair just was manageable, really nice and shiney and it's a difference between night and day. It really is.

It smells wonderful like the beach and the consistancy is very thick. It goes through on your hair and stays there, doesn't drip its just a great over all product. I love it!!

I absolutely loved this treatment. It left my hair feeling incredibly soft, looking very healthy, and it also had a wonderful shine to it. Also, I have pretty fine, flat hair, and this didn't seem to weight it down too much. The scent is to die for, and the softness and shininess of my hair lasted in between shampoos also. I would definitely recommend this!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Another excellent product in the Bb Creme de Coco line!!

I haven't used it with heat yet, no need to, it works wonderfully for me once a month just leaving it on for about 15 minutes or so as I would any other conditioner. It leaves my hair very moisturized, soft, smooth, manageable and easy to comb through.

It contains 2 silicones but they are amodimethicone, which does not build up on hair, and silicone quaternium-16, which is water soluble. There's also a bit of protein in it about halfway down the ingredient list.

I will definitely be buying this over and over!!

My hair is 1c-2b/F/ii - color treated and at this time, 31" long.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A friend of mine gave me her half used tube of this so I was super psyched to try it out. The smell is incredible, and I love the consistency of the product itself, it makes it definitely easy to apply. The packaging is cute, like all B&b's packaging, and it's not hard to get the product out of the tube. The results are awesome. My hair is so soft and shiny and has bounce I never even knew my hair possessed. It enabled my hair to detangle really easily. It does have some protein in it further down the ingredient list, and also contains mango seed butter, shea butter, murumuru seed butter and obviously coconut oil. Makes my hair feel so moisturized and makes it feel less damaged and dry. For reference my hair is thick, coarse, wavy and slightly dry/damaged, and I heat style OFTEN. I've used this with and without heat (and a shower cap), both with excellent results. This is probably my favourite out of the Creme de Coco line. Love it!

I saw the recent In Style mag with Brooke Shields on the cover and there was a section in there with a beautiful brunette and common summer time problems and solutions. Part of it was a solution for fried hair and the suggestion was the creme de coco masque by B & B. I bought it, $24 dollars thinking it would just be "ok". I put it on after I shampooed and went and sat in the sun for about 10 minutes. The smell is amazing, like Hawaiian tropics in a tube and my hair was so incredibly soft it was amazing. I have thick curly coarse hair and I blow dried it and used my ghd hair straightner and it felt like I was wearing someone elses hair. Truly great stuff, I will use it once a week and I'm in love. Best masque ever.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i had just got my hair trimmed and my salon only sells B&B products, i saw this line and i love anything coconut so of course i had to have it! i purchased the small bottles of the shampoo and conditioner and they gave me 2 sample packets of the masque. i used the shampoo, and then put the masque on my hair for about 20 minutes. the smell is amazing! it goes great with my lavanila vanilla coconut perfume! after rinsing, my hair was completely tangle free and felt so soft and moisturized! i love how thick the masque is, it doesnt drip when you apply it so none goes to waste. im saving my second packet for a special occasion but i 100% intend to purchase a full size tube of it! i love the whole line!

I love this hair masque! I use it when I use my face mask, so I leave it on for almost an hour. It has made my hair so shiny and bouncy, and has really brought out my natural wave. I don't know how, but my hair is curlier when I use this. And the smell is to die for!