Bumble and bumble Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by age: 36-43

3.8

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner! Although it's quite pricey, I found it's performance better than any drugstore brand I've ever tried. This leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. It completely revitalized my hair that had been dried out from highlights. My hair felt smooth and silky. High recommend!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a generous sample of this hair mask - I'm glad I didn't buy it. I found it did nothing for my hair. It didn't really hydrate or soften. I have fine hair, so I would think I would see these benefits above anyone else, as my hair is not so coarse or frizzy or dry to start with...? The texture was sort of waxy, so I knew upon application that it was not sinking in. I typically am not opposed to coconot or coco scents, but this one was actually kind of unpleasant. Seems like a waste of a product.

This was just "ok" as a weekly masque, but I use it daily as a styling product!

A tiny dab smeared on my palms and run over my ends does wonders for my fine, curly hair!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Reluctantly I have to admit that I adore this stuff. Reluctantly because it is much too expensive for the amount you get, and doesn't really complement the rest of my hair regime.
I tried to swap for this for ages but was unable to find it on lists so finally caved and got it from Sephora (couldn't find it discounted anywhere!). I had been craving the scent which I'd sniffed in the store: a delicious, coconutty vanilla that reminded me of a heavenly trip to Mexico.
When it arrived the smell was a bit more synthetic than I remembered but still good so into the shower it went. The application is weird; I was expecting a lot of "slip" given all the moisture it promises, but it didn't emulsify easily--I just kind of glopped it in there.
But my hair afterwards was not only very soft but also much calmer than usual (it is typically frizzy and ringletty and I am always trying to pull out some of the curl for a beachy wavy look). And the smell! It's 48 hours after I rinsed this out and the deliciousness is still there. I may just a dab of it next as a leave-in for an even more lingering effect.
I'm afraid I'll be back...afraid for my wallet.

I love B&B's Creme de Coco Masque. Not only does it smell scrumptious, it's very moisturizing and leave my hair shiny. I need to pick up some more. I wish it weren't so expensive and you got more for the price, but this, along with the Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner are really great products.

The feel of this deep conditioner is creamy and luxurious, I'll give you that. And it smells nice too, like a tropical vacation. But for the price I expected much more. I expected bounce, shine and texture in my hair. Softness extraordinaire. I expected looking like a young Elle MacPherson running in slo-mo on the beach. I got none of that. Maybe I expected too much.
The results are really just meh...no better nor worse than some run of the mill drugstore product. My hair felt limp the day after washing it and after a couple of uses there was build-up. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" but in this case no!

Love the scent - real coconut that lasts after I rinse it out - and the effects. Very soothing to my highlighted shoulder-length hair. I use it weekly.

I have just tried this for the first time yesterday. My hair is very dry and curly and using a good treatment is essential. First of all the smell is amazing, however the price for the size of the tube is not so good. I didn't want to use too much as it is quite expensive, but a little amount does go along way. I left on my hair for a little over 5 mins as I was in a hurry and my hair was left pretty soft afterwards. I would buy again if only I were to find it on sale.

Not in love here. I've used their super rich conditioner and it just seems like an altogether different formula - it actually softens my hair and leaves it soft, where this product seems to coat (my coarse, dark, curly hair) and not really penetrate, condition, soften.

Wouldn't buy this again.

I bought this based on the great reviews but I don't care for it. It did nothing spectacular. I have to use a ton of it, combined with Super Rich conditioner (that combo worked better than masque alone) with heat or overnight, to see any results. My hair is collarbone-length, dry/color treated, and naturally wavy. So, I do need a lot of moisture, but I'm not at that far end of the dryness spectrum ... on a 1-10 with 1 being oily and 10 being dry I am probably a 6-7. This didn't help.

I guess I just don't like Bumble & Bumble. I want to, but nothing in this line works well for me. I keep trying it as a cheaper alternative to Kerastase but it's not happening.