Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.2

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

I was underwhelmed by this mask. It didn't really make my hair more moisturized than a regular conditioner would. I really like some Bumble and Bumble products, especially their styling products, but this just didn't do it for me. And for the number of uses you get from the 5 oz tube, this is ridiculously expensive. I would recommend trying the Creme De Coco or Super Rich conditioners instead.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of the worst hair products i have ever bought, ugh. Not only when i rinse it out my hair is super dry and knotted, but also they become greasy after one day..

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ugh, this stuff sucks. I keep wanting to be impressed by bumble and bumble because of the good things I hear, but it's not happening. I just used this masque for the 3rd time and there's probably one more use left. Maybe if this was a decent hair treatment, $8/use would be justifiable. I slather it on -with difficulty because it's really thick-, comb through, and leave on in a shower cap for half an hour (the first time I did the 7 recommended minutes and it wasn't nearly enough). This last time was the worst to the point that I don't even really want the last bit. My hair feels like straw after rinsing and is left in knots. With this crap, I'll comb out a section and it will become retangled if I so much as breathe. Even the cheapest shampoo/conditioner combo does a better job. For reference, I have waist length wavy/curly hair that is medium thickness. Not hard to please. It's not easily tangled either...

I'll stick to my biolage aqua-immersion, which actually works- AND the 16 oz, $20 jar lasts me 7 months with weekly use. I bought deeep on a whim, but I'm not holding out hope

After reading some mixed reviews on this i figured id put in my 2 cents...my hair is long and naturally wavy, i find it does dry out especially when i over style too often, i have tried all the products in bumbles creme de coco line, and this is by far my fav, the shampoo and conditioner are fine, but i find over priced, although this is on the pricier side i find it totally worth it, a little really goes a long way and i do have LONG hair, you work it in from the bottom to the top and i usually do it first thing getting into the shower and leave it in while i do everything else, rinse off and i feel the moisture back in my hair!!! i would definitely recommend you giving it a try, plus if you don't wanna splurge right away hit up your nearest sephora and get a sample, cant go wrong!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all the leave-in masks and conditioners I have ever used, this one is by far the best. It leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny, detangled, less poofy, and very manageable. I can comb my hair with my fingers after I use this stuff. I recommend this product for those who have damaged, dry , coarse, and thick hair. (Also helps with splits ends) I did not notice any oily residue left behind as others have said. However, I do believe your hair has to be severely damaged in order for this product to be effective.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a lovely conditioner for dry and damaged hair. I'd recommend to use it 1x a week as it is indeed quite heavy and may weigh hair down.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff. Smells amazing, works wonders. Hair always easy to style and ends up shiny, frizz-free, and smelling delicious. A little pricey, but worth it - each 5 oz tubes lasts me about 4 or 5 months, though I only use it when I really need my hair to look good (before dates, parties, meetings etc.), rather than on a regular basis for maintenance.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hm, I really wanted to love this, but I don't. It's not terrible, but not great either (I'd give it 2.5 if i could).
Actually I've bought this twice. The first time I only used it like four times, then I decided to sell it. But I so wanted to love it, so I bought it again (stupid) thinking "Maybe I didn't give it enough tries". Well, I've had this tube for 3 months now and I've used it regularly, but it never leaves my hair looking extraordinary. It softens and gives shine, yes, but my ends actually tangle a bit and my hair definitely goes flat and is harder to style. I know a lot of fine haired people love this, but it's not for me.
A shame because it has a lot of wonderful ingredients, is thick and creamy and smells divine. Plus, I love B&b. But a deep conditioner that expensive should leave you with gorgeous hair, and this one just doesn't.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have really long thick thick hair. I Loved the smell of this mask it smells amazing! This mask is slighty moisturising and makes my hair feel silky smooth, but I need something a little more nourishing than this. I think this would be better for someoone with thinner hair.

I prefer my L'Oreal Prefessionnel oiliss mask, it is devine!

This is now such a huge staple for me and really works miracles for my naturally wavy fine (alot of it) pouffy frizzy hair. I use it along with the Creme de Coco Shampoo as my conditioner a few times a week. I never realized that for my fussy hair coconut oil is apprently a godsend. This set leaves my hair so clean, deep moisturized and balanced, strong and thick, all withoutu ever weighing my hair down one bit. I never though I'ld ever find products that left my hair so perfect. Wish it didin't take me so long to try these products as I feel like I have spent an insane amount of money on so many salon brands (even Kerastase) trying to find something that worked for my hair with absolutely no luck. Can't reccomend enough for anyone and everyone to try the Creme de Coco Shampoo and Masque for insanely amazing results! :)