Shiseido Maquillage Double Liner

No Image

1.0

1 review

on 5/31/2008 8:06:00 PM

This is a liner from Shiseido's Japanese line, Maquillage. It comes in several colors, and you can chose 2 from which you may put on the pen that they sell, or just have one, which is what I have in my case. The color comes out when you twist the top, and you don't have to worry about sharpening it.

I brought this off of adambeauty, and needless to say, I was expecting more, since I am a huge Maquillage fan myself. The pencil, so to speak, is very dry, and took a while for me to draw a nice line along my upper lash line. The color, I got black, was very faded, and not as dramatic as I would have liked it to be. I am glad that I did not order 2 different cartilages, since I am not happy about the one I have. It hurts my eyes when I apply it, and takes forever to get it to do what I want it to do: draw a basic fine line.

It also comes with no cap, which means that it sits on my counter, and I wonder about all the germs that it is collecting! Yuk!

Overall, I don't recommend anyone getting these. They are a major disappointment from the Maquillage line; which do have awesome products, don't get me wrong!

If you are looking for a great liner, try the Majolica Majorca liquid liner, which is also sold at adambeauty for dirt cheap.

Hope this helps! :)