Jane White Lies Eye Zing

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/3/2010 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got White lies in the Sunset tones palette and this and champagne are the only colors i like in it. I love using White Lies on the inner corner of my eyes, it really blends nicely and stays all day. Does anyone know if I can repurchase this as a single? I'm running low and don't want to have to buy the palette again. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG of eye shadows. I use it for my everyday work look and love it! It's just enough shimmer to make it interesting, but also very natural. I'm so sad because I don't think it is made in the single container anymore. It really cannot be beat, especially considering the price.

I got 'White Lies' as an eyeshadow duo with a shimmery black, 'Clubbing'. The two work GREAT together!! I wouldn't get 'White Lies' by itself... but it surely makes the black shadow just that much better. It's very blendable, stays put, and works well with any other colors. Jane made a great shadow!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have so many eye shadows but I'm still in search for a dupe for Elizabeth's Ardens Moonstone. Arden's has the perfect shimmer and white color ever. It stays on forever and is perfect to highlight and apply on the inner corners. This however is not it. It's really matte and when applied, it looks way too sheer and wipes off easily. I'm looking for something that has way more shimmer than this. It might be a nice add for someone who is just starting their collection but it just wasn't for me. (It might work better for someone who doesn't have oily lids but I need something more heavy duty; oh and I always prime my lids)

I'm surpirsed the reviews on this aren't better....this is a great shimmery (but not overly so) white shadow. Not too sheer IMO but I generally only use it as a brow highlighter not an all over wash. Great for inner corners too.

on 8/4/2006 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ehhh.... Disappointed. Too sheer dry, and kinda goopy wet, and gritty. Works out OK when applied in corner of eye, but on the brow bone it is either too sheer (dry) or too gritty (wet). Got this in a set with Clubbing, It's a Girl, Dazzle, Hi Ho Silver, and Purple Heart.

on 4/5/2006 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

White Lies is a sheer white color w/ shimmer. I use this e/s to highlight brow bone & inner corner of my eyes. Sometimes, I put little bit just below the lower lashline to brighten my eyes. This is very sheer, so it gives just a sheen on my light olive skintone. After I'm done w/ this, I probably will not purchase it again since I have so many other white e/s.

on 2/25/2006 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

White lies is a pretty sheer white with shimmer. It works great on no hassle days (few quick swipes and I'm done) or to blend in with a darker shade. Very versatile! The texture is really great for a drugstore product - nice and fine as opposed to CoverGirl's or Maybelline's eyeshadow that breaks off in chunks after a few uses. I'll buy again and again =)
EDIT 8/11/06: Decided to apply it wet today and it appears a lot more opaque, yet still somewhat sheer at the same time. Very nice!! =) continued >>

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This was my favorite eyeshadow in high school (which was 7 years ago..haha)!! It's great for an understated look.

EDIT: I've started wearing this color again. I use it with a black pencil eyeliner.

on 4/9/2005 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

got this in a clear flip top palette but have also purchased separate eyezing--it's that good. a true matte white that is great as a base/highlighter. soft texture, good pigmentation.