Maybelline Finish Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Discontinued replaced by Dream Matte powder...or I would buy again. I have this in Light Beige and I think it's the perfect color for me, it actually provides coverage which is a problem I seem to have w/ powders. No concealer need for my slight redness. Very soft difussed matte look, very pretty. Dark grey compact. .45oz/12.7g

This is one of my most favourite products ever. This powder makes my skin look flawless, no pores, no shine, just perfection. In fact, I recently went to a dermatologist, and he asked me what I was using because my skin looked fantastic! I have normal, slightly shiny skin, and this does a great job of keeping my skin matte all day. Would highly recommend to ladies with similar skin.

one of the best drugstore pressed powders ive tried...very similar to the maybelline shine free pressed powder..you do have to retouch every now and then but it never caused any break outs on my skin.

I bought this in the medium shade back when I was just starting to use makeup and thought I needed powder. It evened out my skintone when I first put it on but its effects disappeared after a couple of hours. My face still had shine and oil.

Great d/s powder! I bought it in Sand and it is wonderful-not chalky. It glides on smooth and has little pigments of shimmer, but not overbearingly so. Also, it has not caused breakouts. The packaging is also neat. The only qualm I have is that it accentuates dry spots on my cheeks (my skin is combo) but with moisturizer, it takes care of all that. It's extremely lightweight and feels silky and doesn't cake. Great range of colors as well. Will repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am loving this product, that was until a couple of days ago when it fell out of my cuboard and smashed. I will def be buying this one again. I used the medium beige on my moderate to light skin. Im acne prone and it realy absorbed the oil. I think the texture is also great, just got to make sure you dont go OTT

It made me look like a silver man at the end of the day!!! This product has a fine shimmers, and after a whole day's touchup, i ended up with a shiny face + oiled, caked powder.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love love love this powder!! My fave before this was the rimmel and they were out of stock for that one so i bought this one instead and im never going back!! Easier application, smoother finish, absorbs oil a dream, stays on longer..love it! xox

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does a very good job keeping my skin oil free. It doesn't make me look chalky and dry. It gives some coverage and it lasts.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Revlon's new complexion powder for years and decided to try something new and cheaper. I was sick of paying AUD30.00 for the Revlon, even though I like it and the products really good. I read the positive reviews on the Maybelline finish matte pressed powder and decided to try it. I purchased it in medium beige. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look chalky or caked on. It does cover tiny flaws and lasts a long time. Considering it costs about AUD13.00 I will definitely repurchase, unless i find something better for the same price.
Overall it's great, just as good as revlon and much cheaper. I'm very happy with it.