No Title (Uploaded by lilypaddles)

3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/27/2012

Lovely color! It applies smoothy and is opaque in two coats. Plus, it's totally a dupe for OPI's Argenteeny Pinkini.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairRed, Curly, Medium

eyesGreen

May/16/2011

Dirt cheap, (I can find Express Finishes for under $3.00) dries fast, and on my nails it lasts a good 4 to 5 days. I have only been disappointed by a couple of colors that the formulation was thick and streaky. This color is not one of them. It goes on smoothly and I get compliments on my nails every time I've done a manicure with it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (507 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairSilver, Straight, Fine

eyesHazel

Feb/28/2010

I actually really like this color. It's a really gorgeous pink that is appropriate for most settings. I can't really comment on the drying speed b/c I'm careful not to touch my nails and I use seche vite but I would rebuy.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

eyesBrown

2.0

Sep/27/2009

I like the Express dry line of nail polishes but I have to say I made a mistake in buying this color. In the bottle it looks almost like a peachy-pinkish tone, but when I actually put it on my nails it looked like a gross, sickly light brown. I have fair skin so pink and peach tones usually go well with my coloring, but this one didn't at all. I knew I didn't like it from the first …Read more

About reviewer (14 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlond, Other, Other

eyesGreen

1.0

Jun/18/2009

Great color, but the product chips quickly. Once it begins to chip there is no saving it. I would not recommend, or repurchase this product.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

Mar/27/2005

Love this color ... very pretty darker pink, with a nice shine. Very affordable, a bit clumsy to apply though, and had a tendency to scuff too easily.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

May/05/2004

Not only is this fast-drying (hence the name) but its an adorable color and lasts well over a week if you let it. And it stays super-glossy even after it dries.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinSensitive, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Jun/15/2002

This is a pretty lilac-lavender color.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (587 reviews)

age19-24