3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Lovely color! It applies smoothy and is opaque in two coats. Plus, it's totally a dupe for OPI's Argenteeny Pinkini.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Dirt cheap, (I can find Express Finishes for under $3.00) dries fast, and on my nails it lasts a good 4 to 5 days. I have only been disappointed by a couple of colors that the formulation was thick and streaky. This color is not one of them. It goes on smoothly and I get compliments on my nails every time I've done a manicure with it.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I actually really like this color. It's a really gorgeous pink that is appropriate for most settings. I can't really comment on the drying speed b/c I'm careful not to touch my nails and I use seche vite but I would rebuy.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

10 years ago

I like the Express dry line of nail polishes but I have to say I made a mistake in buying this color. In the bottle it looks almost like a peachy-pinkish tone, but when I actually put it on my nails it looked like a gross, sickly light brown. I have fair skin so pink and peach tones usually go well with my coloring, but this one didn't at all. I knew I didn't like it from the first swipe but kept going and painted one full hand with top coat and all just to see if it looked any better when fully completed and glossy...it didn't. It looked like my fingernails had been dyed a light brown color. I know we all have our color preferences, but I will not be purchasing this shade again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

1.0

11 years ago

Great color, but the product chips quickly. Once it begins to chip there is no saving it. I would not recommend, or repurchase this product.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

15 years ago

Love this color ... very pretty darker pink, with a nice shine. Very affordable, a bit clumsy to apply though, and had a tendency to scuff too easily.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

Not only is this fast-drying (hence the name) but its an adorable color and lasts well over a week if you let it. And it stays super-glossy even after it dries.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

18 years ago

This is a pretty lilac-lavender color.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

Age19-24