Maybelline New York Express Finish in Crimson

No Image

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the only cosmetic product perfect enough for me to deem essential - the color is the ultimate sexy, strong red without being overly vampy at all. The price is unbeatable as well. When I wear nail polish, it's this one (and I went almost an entire year of wearing this color alone, repainting when needed).

on 5/11/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is great (crimson), a dark red with very lightly sparks and it really dries out quickly, hmm a little bit TOO quickly! It dries out when you're putting it on and it didn't last at very least one day! Maybe I got one that it's not ok, maybe not, otherwise I found the foreverstrong from maybelline and it's way better than this one, that's the reason I wouldn't repurchase.Oh, If you get a shower it'll fade off -.-

on 4/8/2010 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Snow White's posioned apple. This is the crispest, richest blood red that just stops short of turning vamp. It's dark without being brown in any way.

on 3/29/2010 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

BEAUTIFUL color...pinky red! Dries fast and lasts!!!

on 3/5/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

GORGEOUS! This seriously dried in like 1 minute. I was able to touch things almost immediately I didn't have to wait and wait like other polishes. Very smooth also, no little ridges or bubbles. Pretty color was $3 or less at Walgreens. Pretty color for year round!

This is a gorgeous true red nail polish. The quality is very good too, especially for a Maybelline product. I've been wearing it for almost a week and it hasn't chipped at all.

on 10/25/2006 10:02:00 AM

I got the Xpress Finish Advanced wear in Crimson 170. The sticker says it is a new shade. You need to do at least 2 thin coats. Love the colour - it is a serious red, very grown up and not at all tacky. Need a base coat otherwise it will stain your nails, some quick dry polishes are well known for this.

I absolutly ADORE this nail polish! I bought it on a whim for $3.99 Canadian, because the colour attracted me. It's a deep true red, but not black red. It is, as the name states, Crimson. I love the fact that it dries in 60 seconds, it makes applying it soo much easier. And, this is the longest lasting nail polish I have ever used. My fingernails grow incredibly quick, so most nail polishes don't last longer than a couple days, max. With this stuff, I got 5 days without a single chip! On my toes it's a fun, sexy and attention getting colour. Try it, you may get a few compliments on your feet:)

on 11/17/2004 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Orange-red. Turned nails yellow. Use on toes for fun red color, but not resilient enough for fingers.

on 6/17/2004 6:57:00 PM

Crimson and Red Caviar (#720) are the only two colors that I painted my toenails in the past 7 years. If you are looking for a gorgeous red, you have to buy one of these colors.

Popular Polishes