Chanel Body Excellence revitalizing smoothing scrub

No Image

Love this stuff! The grains in this scrub actually do something! I am so tired of body scrubs that are so gentle you can't exfoliate anything off of your skin. This product is the best scrub I've tried in a long time. Don't like sugar or salt scrubs as the grains melt too fast and usually leave my skin too greasy. This scrub does it's job and rinses away with no greasy feel on my skin. Love the scent too!

Hugely expensive (27 in the UK) but the best scrub i have ever tried. I love scrubs especially as i use self tanners a lot (st tropez) so i need my skin to be smooth. I told the chanel SA when i was looking at this scrub that i was looking for a ''decent'' scrub- something that actually did scrub- im certainly not into ''gentle'' scrubs that are all watery with the odd grain here and there. I need to feel something work and this certainly does. Its very smoothing, leaves my skin very very soft, it doesnt leave me red raw but does a great job at scrubbing away dead skin and giving my skin a glow. Its a high quality scrub, although its very concentrated (in terms of there are many many little 'grains') it ISNT harsh and as i said, leave me red raw which is the case with many cheap d/s scrubs. I am not sure if i would repurchase...when it comes to this product u certainly get what u pay for, but 27 is a lot of money for a scrub if u use it 3/4 times a week, it will run out quickly :(