MISSHA The Style Eyeliner Pencil

MISSHA The Style Eyeliner Pencil

2.6

on 4/13/2012 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So when I bought this it was around $4 so I wanted to try it since it was probably the cheapest white eyeliner I could find.
-It does take while for it to get the perfect white colour but you just have to warm the product up by swiping it on your hand a few times or just another trick that helps you warm up a product.
-The staying power is pretty decent during the cold seasons, it does stay on but in the warmer seasons it sometimes doesnt stay on (I do have oily eyelids) But I only put this in the inner corners so it doesnt really matter for me if it doesnt stay on.
-I wouldnt mind purchasing the eyeliner again, I've been using the product for around a year and I still have alot left (:

on 8/13/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What a load of crap. I bought this based on the reviews here at MUA. I wasn't scared about being sensitive to it coz i dont have sensitive eyes-just skin. Within minutes of application, it dissipates!!! Any suggestions on how to make it last would be helpful. Thanks.

on 9/6/2009 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

i dont know if this is the same product, but i have the Missha the style dual eye tip. it is to put simply, awful. i played with it once...and i put it on my waterline and the inner corner of my eyes. within 30 minutes i started to feel a burning sensation and when i removed my makeup my skin around my eyes (where i put this stuff on) was red. but thats not all! i woke up the next morning to find out that i got eczema. my eyes were flaky and red.

BUT now that i have done some research on BB creams, Missha seems to be pretty popular. i'm not sure if i'm to trust missha again :(

on 10/9/2008 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is not the cheapest eyeliner you could get, to be honest, but when you factor int he sales that Missha usually has it's a great deal. I find that it takes one or two sweeps to get it to really show on my waterline but when it does, WOW. Not a lot of staying power but that's what it's like with most eyeliners. I do like this.

Applies smoothly and is a good buy for under AU $10. Comes with a cap and doesn't look cheap at all for the price!

It is not compatible with the white MISSHA pencil sharpener.