Uploaded by dreamyface

price range

Reviews

3.0

Apr/13/2012

So when I bought this it was around $4 so I wanted to try it since it was probably the cheapest white eyeliner I could find.
-It does take while for it to get the perfect white colour but you just have to warm the product up by swiping it on your hand a few times or just another trick that helps you warm up a product.
-The staying power is pretty decent during the cold seasons, it does …

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Aug/13/2010

What a load of crap. I bought this based on the reviews here at MUA. I wasn't scared about being sensitive to it coz i dont have sensitive eyes-just skin. Within minutes of application, it dissipates!!! Any suggestions on how to make it last would be helpful. Thanks.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Sep/06/2009

i dont know if this is the same product, but i have the Missha the style dual eye tip. it is to put simply, awful. i played with it once...and i put it on my waterline and the inner corner of my eyes. within 30 minutes i started to feel a burning sensation and when i removed my makeup my skin around my eyes (where i put this stuff on) was red. but thats not all! i woke up the next morning to find …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Oct/09/2008

This is not the cheapest eyeliner you could get, to be honest, but when you factor int he sales that Missha usually has it's a great deal. I find that it takes one or two sweeps to get it to really show on my waterline but when it does, WOW. Not a lot of staying power but that's what it's like with most eyeliners. I do like this.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

Sep/05/2008

Was looking for a cheap white eyeliner to replace my pricey Nars eyeliner pencil. It takes several swipes to get the white pigment to show on my lower waterline, but on the skin it applies smoothly without minimal tugging. For the price, I would purchase it again, but it is just an average pencil liner.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

May/29/2008

Applies smoothly and is a good buy for under AU $10. Comes with a cap and doesn't look cheap at all for the price!

It is not compatible with the white MISSHA pencil sharpener.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium