Vaishaly Anti-Aging Night Cream

No Image

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phospholipids, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterols, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Avena Sativa Seed Extract*, Fagus Sylvatica Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract* Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citonellol, Farnesol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Xathan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

on 6/16/2014 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

light weight, clean simple natural ingredients, smells lovely

pros: i use it during the day despite it being a night time moisturized, i use sunscreen after and before this i use a VIT C serum+hydrating serum.

cons: expensive, living in canada shipping is 25 pounds....

packaging: gorgeous, luxe but not overly the top gaudy/silly, AIRLESS PUMP! sanitary, keeps product fresh!

Although this is very expensive (I dread coming to the end of a pot!) I do think it's worth it, and I'm on pot number three. It smells delicious, and the packaging is genius- you get every last spec of product out due to the airless pump system. It leaves my skin perfectly hydrated and smooth. Vaishaly advises you to use the Night Nourisher before this, but when I did, it was just grease overload so I only use the Night Cream on its own.

on 5/28/2008 10:08:00 AM

This is a night cream from top UK based facialist Vaishaly Patel who has recently brought out her own range of skin care products. The products are not cheap - this cream is priced at 55 for 50mls, but it is such a beautiful cream! Key ingredients are macadamia and soybean oils, vitamin E, aloe vera, arnica, ginkgo and calendula, and the delivery system is an ingenious pump set inside the jar to minimise exposure to the air, and limit the number of preservatives. It really is a truly lovely cream, it is light in texture - more like a lotion consistency, but is easily absorbed and feels nourishing without leaving the greasy residue that some richer creams can leave, I don't wake up with shine on my face! This is definately my new favourite range - my skin looks clearer, it feels superbly soft and my makeup has gone from Stila TM consistency to Becca LSC consistency. Superb!
*UPDATE* Sept 08 I have stopped using this product - I think it is great but just too expensive in the current climate of so little spare cash around.

on 4/22/2009 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This night cream is excellent, its really light and it smells wonderful. Its really good for hydrating the skins surface. I use it on its own and it is really effective. The packaging is amazing, as its an airless jar which I've never seen before, its very hygenic as tyou don't have to touch the product inside with your fingers. This is a good anti ageing moisturser and it does have affect on fine lines and wrinkles.

Its a perfect all in one night treatment as it can be used on its own or on top of the night nourisher, and it can be used around the eye area. Once you've finished with the product you can keep the jar and put other products inside!

on 5/24/2009 7:51:00 PM

The entire Vaishaly range is quite simply beautiful, gives excellent results, makes my skin beautifully clear, soft and pores are refined. My skin is moisturised and looks great even first thing in the morning. Definitely a brand I will be sticking with judging by what I have seen so far. Even my husband can see a difference which is quite amazing!

Popular Moisturizers