LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer

TANtalizer Baked BronzerLORAC jet setter l/s, TANtalizer, and showstopper

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the travel size one as a gift with purchase. Not a big fan, to be honest. Too orange and sparkly for my tastes to use as a bronzer. Also very little pigmentation when used dry. However, since it's baked, I do like to use it wet as an eyeshadow. Makes for a nice golden-orange lid shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have nc35 skin, black hair, brown eyes. I use this as a contour/ blush so I just sweep it along the top of jaw bone. I then apply a more rose colour on the apples of my cheeks to make the pronounced. I love the package and the brush inside. It's actually a great shaped brush to contour. IV had this for a year & love it!!!

on 7/3/2014 10:18:00 PM

This is my new favorite bronzer! It looked super shimmery when I swatched it so I was a little hesitant. Once I put it on, I looked like I gained several days at the beach and a touch of glamour! This bronzer is beautifying for me. That's the only word I can think of. I feel that the packaging is quite silly (too hard to open) and it's overpriced at $32, but I felt justified purchasing it because I felt so lovely after putting it on. I have light brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin that tans easily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing product.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I purchased the mini version of this for $7. It was just a fun purchase as I already have HG bronzers in my stash. First of all, this doesn't work as a bronzer for me! I use this as a highlighter. It is not pigmented enough for my skin tone to be a bronzer. Also, it is far too shimmery to be a bronzer for my skin type. With that being said, it is a lovely highlighter for my skin. This bronzer "highlighter" is a very warm coppery gold shade. It gives my olive skin life and radiance. Also, I love that this bronzer "highlighter" doesn't make my oily skin look weird. Instead, it gives my skin a glow and blurs my flaws. Another bonus, this doesn't cause any skin issues for my moderately reactive skin. The two things I don't particularly care for with this product are: 1. Packaging and 2. Scent. The packaging is like a two part swivel device. It is difficult to pull apart at times. Also, this bronzer has a minty scent to it which I find very odd.

on 11/21/2013 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Yet another impulse buy while standing in line at Ulta...and for once, I did something right!

This is definitely a new staple in my bag. I haven't used bronzer in a long time because I always felt that it made me look sort of "brassy" and that was sort of awkward on my skintone (NC20), and I only read the reviews that said it was "orange" on light skin after I bought it, but I don't agree at all!

The colour is great -- not orange, not muddy, not too shimmery, but shimmery enough that it gives a nice sort of glow. It's not hard to apply, either, a little goes a long way. One thing I love most about it...it stays on, all day! I'm oily so I tend to sweat a bit throughout the day, but I've never had a problem with smudging, smearing, etc.

My only really big complaint is that the container is an absolute pain in my ass. I have short nails, so I almost have to wedge a brush into the side to get it open, and I think even if I did have long nails, I'd just break them trying to pop that stupid tab.

Nevertheless -- love it! Would definitely buy again, would definitely recommend.

on 9/11/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is by far my fav bronzer hands down. I purchased it at Sephora and although pricey was worth every penny. I think it suits tan to dark skin the best because it provides a very serious glow to the skin. The texture is buttery soft and the packaging is sturdy. It comes with a brush i discovered awhile after but i have never used it. I would buy this again over and over again! Chances are it will take forever and a day to finish because it is a lot of product. I have a video of my fave bronzers/highlighters with this included. Check it out!

on 2/2/2013 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Lovely product! I lightly sweep onto top of cheekbones, forehead and wherever I need highlighting on my face after I apply makeup. A little definitely goes a long way with this product. I apply sparingly in the morning and lasts throughout the day. It provides gorgeous glow on my skin. If need be, I re apply in the evening. Definitely a must in my makeup arsenal bag, whether you want a subtle perk up or a glamorous glowing look.

Highly recommend this product.

FYI I'm a light skin African-American and makes my skin look amazing.

on 2/1/2013 4:44:00 PM

I bought this a while back when the makeup creator, Carol, was helping me find my first bronzer. I wasn't sure which bronzer suited my fair/medium Asian skin. At the Sephora, it looked great when she applied it to my face as she stated it can be used as a bronzer or blush. But once I got home, I realized how very dark it was and it wasn't very blendable. I looked like a clown with two brown circles on my cheeks. I also didn't like how slimmery it really was. It wasn't the soft glow that I wanted it to be so I had to return it. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone as a good first bronzer.

Too much glitter, not enough bronze coloured pigment.
Save money and get a better product by purchasing NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder!

Popular Bronzers