NYX Professional Makeup Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

on 8/19/2014 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This was my first NYX lipstick purchase and I was highly disappointed in the color inconsistency. Granted I know things can look very different online but when I was actually in Ulta and grabbed the last two pumpkin pie lipsticks, both were two totally different colors and one of the tubes the lipstick was crushed! I ended it buying the tube that was not damaged. Upon application the color was extremely streaky and applied like a lip butter. It lasted just about as long and was a bit dying to my lips. I wasn't too big on the color either. Its a peachy nude with too much yellow tones for my sink tone. It's often troubling trying to find the perfect nude with a deep skin tone so I'm back to square one.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this shade. This, along with MAC's Marquise D', is my go-to nude. It is a peachy-nude that goes well with the warmth in my skin. I like the smooth texture and the coverage is medium opaque. For reference, I am MAC Studio Fix C8, Pur Minerals 4 in 1 is the shade Deep.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks. I love the color and the way it pops on my lips, especially with clear lip gloss. It doesn't look ashy or cakey, which is why I like it so much.