NYX Professional Makeup Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

on 3/16/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SHADE DESCRIPTION: true peach

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- not drying (not moisturizing either)

CONS

- can melt easily

COMMENTS: This is a true peach shade, so it's the perfect neutral. The formula is no different from the others in this line - very creamy, however this one doesn't make my lips feel dry.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm not liking this shade because it's too unnatural. It is a orange based nude and looks wrong on me. Also, not sure if I got a bad tube but this one smelled rancid and the texture is slimey. I own a lot of NYX round l/s and they don't have this texture and smell.

on 12/28/2011 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color!!!

- My skintone is about a NW30 foundation color in mac and this is the prettiest color lipstick i have had in a LONNNGGG time...
Its smooth to apply, not sticky at all and very creamy (maybe a little to creamy for sometimes)
But its nothing i care to dwell on.

The only fault i can really find is the taste and smell of it. It does smell like a cheap lipstick HA! But hey - it is super cheap! What ya gunna complain about now? :-)

on 9/14/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I recently ordered this from Ulta as I was looking for a subtle lipstick for daily wear. I liked the color and the name, plus the price was good. The texture is very creamy and glides on quite easily, but on my lips, it barely shows up. It does give them a coral-ish sheen but I think it might be better suited for someone who has naturally lighter colored lips. The lipstick also fades easily, but I've found that of most I've tried and since it is so moisturizing I don't mind re-applying. It does seep into the lines of my lips, but I blame myself and not the lipstick, since I am suffering a bit from dry lips at the moment. All in all, I'd re-purchase because while it wasn't very pigmented on my lips, it added enough subtle color and shine to give my everyday office look something a little extra.

on 1/17/2009 11:24:00 PM

Eh, it's too orange for me. :(

I'm NC37

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow! I really really like this lipstick. I'm a big fan of nudes and wanted one on the peachy side and this one definately is. Don't pay attention to the name, it's not orange at all. It's just a soft beigy peachy nude color. I wear Olive Medium (summer) and Golden Medium (winter) and it really brings out my complexion color.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Do not be fooled by the name! It's a gorgeous color. This is a peachy nude with a slight beige undertone. It is my go-to for daily day wear and can be worn by itself or topped with a gloss. It goes on sheer but is certainly buildable. Should work for any complexion and a steal at only $1. Creamy formula though I would recommend wearing some lip balm underneath.