NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

sooo returning this. this looked promising in the tube & in online pictures but on my pigmented lips it looked horrible. made me look sick/ghastly. its a very orangey/brown color and got into every single line on my lip, frosty too. not a pretty look against my NC42 skin. there is also ZERO pigmentation, not opaque at all. i had to swipe this over 5 times to get it to show up on my lips.

on 3/21/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I guess I was expecting something more opaque, based on my experiences with other Nyx round lipsticks. I just got this one in the mail and it feels very much like a slick lip balm on my lips. It's also very sheer and since my natural lip color is pigmented, it settles into the lip lines and shows every imperfection. The color itself is a pretty beigey peach and it looks nice with lip gloss over it. I have dry skin and I like moisturizing lipsticks but this one feels like it would slide right off. With a lip liner it's improved but it's not something I see myself reaching for. I'm sad because the swatches look so pretty on other girls! I guess my hunt for a nice matte peachy-beige continues.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The only way I can get this to look ok is with lip gloss layered over it. On it's own...no. It's weird, this lipstick almost has an oily texture (slipperyt?) yet settles into the lines on my lips- not very flattering. And my lips aren't dry or chapped either so there's no reason for it. And the shade itself on my lips (which are very red and pigmented) isn't flattering. It's like a peach/praline-y kinda color that sits on my lips and doesn't absorb. It just looks cheap on my mouth and very uneven. Wearing gloss over it kinda helps and makes it more wearable, but even so I like my lipstick to perform well on its own. I have other colors from this NYX line and I like them a lot more and they don't feel as weird and slippery and look a lot better. I'm totally returning this if I can find the receipt...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A nice nude beige peach colour with some pink in it. I love how ceamy NYX lipsticks are. A nice nude colour for girls with medium/tan skintones or darker skintones too. I took off one lippie cause they don't have very good staying power you have to re-apply quite often. But for the price and colour will buy this product again. This colour is a good dupe for MAC's shy girl lipstick.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Mac NC-40.*
I bought this off ebay for about 3 bucks. This lipstick reminds me *alot* of Mac's freckletone, but more peachy.
The color is beautiful, but you definitely have to exfoliate before wearing this because it sinks into the lines of your lips.
The first thing I noticed when I put it on is the smell..EW!
I own a ton of scented lipsticks that are bothersome to others, but never bothersome to me. But this lipstick reeks of chemicals and gross-ness.
But despite that, I'd buy it again because the color is really pretty and the price is right :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

my favorite everyday color, goes on smooth (does not dry out my lips), nice packaging and great quality product for a reasonable price.

on 2/27/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

This might be my new HG nude lipstick. Very creamy, very pigmented, and very pretty... The color is a pale peachy nude that looks very natural and goes with just about any makeup look. You can tweak the color a bit by wearing it directly on your lips, or by dabbing on a little foundation before you apply it, to make it more opaque/milky looking. I prefer it by itself as I find it very creamy/opaque looking on it's own (I have very light colored lips though). It has a creamy/satiny finish to it, and nothing about it is reminiscent of pumpkin pie.. I wish Nyx would name their shades more accurately! I would categorize this as a nude or a light peach. Considering the price, this is a nice quality and a very nice shade... I will definately be repurchasing this when I run out.

on 6/17/2010 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Gorgeous peachy nude. It's not too light or too dark and is very flattering on medium/tan skin. I wish it tasted like pumpkin pie though! lol NYX lipsticks are so moisturizing and I love them more then MAC's, I just wish they had a better scent!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a really pretty color, perfect for spring. Don't know why it's called Pumpkin Spice tho, I thought it would look orange on me but it's a very sheer nude color with a bit of shimmer to it. I have pigmented lips so I have to apply more than one application to get it to look opaque but it looks soo pretty once it's on! I love NYX products and def want to buy more round lipsticks! Very affordable also.

on 5/14/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a nice color in the tube but on a GGG like me, it is much too pale. I think this is a perfect color if you have lighter, warm coloring like Jessica Simpson. Great if you actually aspire to the pale lippie look that was very Mod. However, pumpkin pie makes me look like a zombie that lived (or died?) in London circa 1964 while shopping at Biba for micro minis on a Vespa. But that's not my thing, baby.