NYX Professional Makeup Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

NYX Professional Makeup Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Sorry NYX, first really bad review> sorry to bore your all been a senior pro artist for 20 years. I hate this colour, hardly any colour pay off yet it is one of the biggest sellers in the round lipsticks. You get what you pay for, I bought a haul and overall would not buy them again>.Save you money for the black label or matt, NYX glosses also decent quality.Many of the round label have a shimmer, which I absolutely loathe. Yes these are a steal for students, or people on a tight budget, but definitely not up to pro standards at all, I purchased 6 and this one I disliked the most, very sheer, did not last on lips a minute, although lips were thoroughly prepared for the shoot. Did not stand up to the lighting, Indian pink is a nice colour but has shimmer, Louisiana more pigment. a similar colour, but not near same league a nars, vitamin more shimmer, Strawberry milk and orange soda are my pick from this haul, matt but not matt enough to last on lips very long. My tip, use a primer, then neutral lip liner. NYX are decent lip liners. or Mac spice would be my choice, apply round lipstick, powder over with some HD powder then re apply, but that is time consuming for most people. Other than the two I mentioned, I'll stick solely with higher end matt products.SORRY NYX BUT IM ALWAYS HONEST

on 9/17/2010 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this about a week ago and am not too impressed. I am a LLL, however, I have darkish lips. Since this lipstick isn't opaque it doesn't give me a true color. It seems like the color just sinks into all your little lip creases and leaves the rest of your lips naked. Also, it doesn't last long at all. I really wanted to love this because I really love the color but it just doesn't work for me.

on 4/9/2011 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pumpkin Pie has to be the NYX lipstick I like the best. And that's not saying much because I don't like NYX lipsticks at all. They don't wear well and they come off too easily. Pumpkin Pie's a great nude though. It doesn't make me look like death and it doesn't make my teeth look yellow like some nudes do. However, since this IS a NYX lipstick, I won't be buying this again.

on 3/6/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first nyx lipstick. The selection at my local pharmasave wasn't great, I wanted Thalia or harmonica, but they didn't have it, expect for testers. I liked the name of this one, that got me. I tried it and it is pretty orange, not really my thing. The packaging of these is nice, but you gotta really pull the top off to get it to open.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I do have a soft spot for the round lipsticks. They are so creamyand effortless to apply. Lovely amount of slip like a balm and I find them hydrating. Cheap as chips!
Pumpkin pie is a beigy peach nude with frost, which tends to settle into lip lines.For anyone who gets this, try wwearing a waxy balm underneath to fl in lip lines.

I will definately continue to buy these gems . They are great to play with if you dont know what colours work for you.

on 3/15/2011 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Pretty!=)

This colour is the perfect nude for me. It isn't drying and it really is dirt cheap.

The only downside is the smell/taste of it. It's so...chemical or unnatural in a way. I took off one lippie for that, as it is a lip product after all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have a medium skin tone and am on the constant look out for a good nude lip that doesn't wash me out and is appropriate for everyday use in a professional setting. This lipstick satisfied my search. It offers subtle color that is flattering on my skin tone, and does not sink in my lip lines like apparently happened to some reviewers below.This does need to be reapplied often (as any lipstick does), but since its so moisturizing, I enjoy doing so. Would definitely recommend.

on 10/21/2010 8:29:00 PM

I love NYX lipstick because it very affordable and there is a huge selection of different colors. Pumpkin Pie is one of my newest favs. I would say the color is a peachy nude, its not orange at all. This color looks natural and very soft and versatile.

on 5/24/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am really surprised by this color. I gave it a shot thinking, "Hey I look good in orange!" It turns out to be the PERFECT nude for my lips. I am shocked! I look terrible in all nude type lipsticks and this one turns out to be a shimmery, peach, pink, nude color on me that somehow looks matte? I don't know, all i know is I really like this stuff!

Oh, and it's moisturizing!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

60's nude peach. It's sheer and luminous.