NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Sorry NYX, first really bad review> sorry to bore your all been a senior pro artist for 20 years. I hate this colour, hardly any colour pay off yet it is one of the biggest sellers in the round lipsticks. You get what you pay for, I bought a haul and overall would not buy them again>.Save you money for the black label or matt, NYX glosses also decent quality.Many of the round label have a shimmer, which I absolutely loathe. Yes these are a steal for students, or people on a tight budget, but definitely not up to pro standards at all, I purchased 6 and this one I disliked the most, very sheer, did not last on lips a minute, although lips were thoroughly prepared for the shoot. Did not stand up to the lighting, Indian pink is a nice colour but has shimmer, Louisiana more pigment. a similar colour, but not near same league a nars, vitamin more shimmer, Strawberry milk and orange soda are my pick from this haul, matt but not matt enough to last on lips very long. My tip, use a primer, then neutral lip liner. NYX are decent lip liners. or Mac spice would be my choice, apply round lipstick, powder over with some HD powder then re apply, but that is time consuming for most people. Other than the two I mentioned, I'll stick solely with higher end matt products.SORRY NYX BUT IM ALWAYS HONEST

on 4/9/2011 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pumpkin Pie has to be the NYX lipstick I like the best. And that's not saying much because I don't like NYX lipsticks at all. They don't wear well and they come off too easily. Pumpkin Pie's a great nude though. It doesn't make me look like death and it doesn't make my teeth look yellow like some nudes do. However, since this IS a NYX lipstick, I won't be buying this again.

on 3/15/2011 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Pretty!=)

This colour is the perfect nude for me. It isn't drying and it really is dirt cheap.

The only downside is the smell/taste of it. It's so...chemical or unnatural in a way. I took off one lippie for that, as it is a lip product after all.

on 2/27/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

This might be my new HG nude lipstick. Very creamy, very pigmented, and very pretty... The color is a pale peachy nude that looks very natural and goes with just about any makeup look. You can tweak the color a bit by wearing it directly on your lips, or by dabbing on a little foundation before you apply it, to make it more opaque/milky looking. I prefer it by itself as I find it very creamy/opaque looking on it's own (I have very light colored lips though). It has a creamy/satiny finish to it, and nothing about it is reminiscent of pumpkin pie.. I wish Nyx would name their shades more accurately! I would categorize this as a nude or a light peach. Considering the price, this is a nice quality and a very nice shade... I will definately be repurchasing this when I run out.

This is the best NYX lipstick I've found out of the 7 I own! It's a lovely nude/peach colour that can be worn thickly alone for a peachier look or for a more nude with peach colour can be worn with a nude lipstick (like Shy Girl from Mac).

I've searched all the UK drugstores for a colour like this and I've found it. Great for layering and a great way to try peachier coloured lipsticks without going for a pure peach or coral. The finish is so creamy too - only let down is the awful taste but it fades quickly especially with some gloss.

If your going to get one NYX lipstick - get this one if you love nude/peach colours!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have a medium skin tone and am on the constant look out for a good nude lip that doesn't wash me out and is appropriate for everyday use in a professional setting. This lipstick satisfied my search. It offers subtle color that is flattering on my skin tone, and does not sink in my lip lines like apparently happened to some reviewers below.This does need to be reapplied often (as any lipstick does), but since its so moisturizing, I enjoy doing so. Would definitely recommend.

on 10/21/2010 8:29:00 PM

I love NYX lipstick because it very affordable and there is a huge selection of different colors. Pumpkin Pie is one of my newest favs. I would say the color is a peachy nude, its not orange at all. This color looks natural and very soft and versatile.

on 9/17/2010 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this about a week ago and am not too impressed. I am a LLL, however, I have darkish lips. Since this lipstick isn't opaque it doesn't give me a true color. It seems like the color just sinks into all your little lip creases and leaves the rest of your lips naked. Also, it doesn't last long at all. I really wanted to love this because I really love the color but it just doesn't work for me.

on 5/24/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am really surprised by this color. I gave it a shot thinking, "Hey I look good in orange!" It turns out to be the PERFECT nude for my lips. I am shocked! I look terrible in all nude type lipsticks and this one turns out to be a shimmery, peach, pink, nude color on me that somehow looks matte? I don't know, all i know is I really like this stuff!

Oh, and it's moisturizing!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great everyday pretty color, a peachy, light-brownish nude. Very wearable and a staple for any well-rounded lipstick collection. The lipstick has a slightly glossy finish, nothing obvious, but very pretty. The consistency was VERY soft and smooth, I am almost afraid that if it gets too hot it may melt. So I would recommend keeping it in a cool place for storage etc. Overall, I am glad to own this lovely lipstick and will likely repurchase thanks to the very inexpensive price.