NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

geez louise this lipstick is a beauty! Up until now all of the nude peachy lipsticks that I have tried either wash me out or look waay too chalky on my lips. I have Fairly medium/lighter skin and this shade is just the perfrct peachy nude for me. It brings out my warmer undertones and doesn't wash me out. I usually pair this when I do bold eyes and it looks great. It lasts a decent amount of time and isn't too shiny to where it looks cheap and for only $3.00 you really can't beat this. would definitely recommend and repurchase.

on 7/16/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A wonderful peachy pink apricot nude with a slight rosy toned shimmer. Similar in tone to Rimmels Nude delight with a touch more corally brightness but still a true nude. You need to wear a nude lipliner with this for the full effect. It also applies rather streaky so needs work for a smooth application - unforutnately I have developed a bad rash all over my mouth from this shade the other nyx lipsticks are ok but this burns and stings so not a goer for me I am afraid.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I do have a soft spot for the round lipsticks. They are so creamyand effortless to apply. Lovely amount of slip like a balm and I find them hydrating. Cheap as chips!
Pumpkin pie is a beigy peach nude with frost, which tends to settle into lip lines.For anyone who gets this, try wwearing a waxy balm underneath to fl in lip lines.

I will definately continue to buy these gems . They are great to play with if you dont know what colours work for you.

Like some other reviewers, I saw this in swatches and liked the nude look of this lipstick on others, so I tried it out. Luckily, it's inexpensive and easy to return to Ulta. I generally love NYX's round lipsticks due to price, payoff, color selection, moisturizing properties and good little casing with the color reservoir on the bottom showing the color inside the tube.

Pumpkin Pie is a lot less opaque than the other colors, leaving a small amount of slightly orange-toned beige on your lips. As someone who can't wear straight orange, I was a little worried it would be too much for me. It doesn't do much for my lips, personally, just gives the allusion of a beige lip gloss. I have those already.

I'm nc20 and have had a hard time finding a pretty neutral that don't make me dead and this color is it! I love how it adds a pretty peach color to my lips and it's very moisturizing will def. buy it again!

on 3/30/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

YES! this would be my alternative to Peachstock because MAC makes it a pro product or brings it out every once in a while == so, if you like peachy nudes, this is your colour and you can't beat the price. love it.

on 12/12/2010 5:03:00 PM

I actually own 2 of this shade. I like it. and thats it. It's pretty pigmentend and I will not tell you more than what you have read before about the color.
I really don't love the consistensy :S it does not last in my lips, but I have to say is really flattering on my fair and warm skin. Maybe I will post some pictures.

on 9/14/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I recently ordered this from Ulta as I was looking for a subtle lipstick for daily wear. I liked the color and the name, plus the price was good. The texture is very creamy and glides on quite easily, but on my lips, it barely shows up. It does give them a coral-ish sheen but I think it might be better suited for someone who has naturally lighter colored lips. The lipstick also fades easily, but I've found that of most I've tried and since it is so moisturizing I don't mind re-applying. It does seep into the lines of my lips, but I blame myself and not the lipstick, since I am suffering a bit from dry lips at the moment. All in all, I'd re-purchase because while it wasn't very pigmented on my lips, it added enough subtle color and shine to give my everyday office look something a little extra.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

FHCKJAHGKAGA! Ughhh, horrible, horrible product! I don't know what to do with this thing... it seeps into all the cracks on your lips and makes your lip look like it's 80 years old. Yes I exfoliated! But exfoliated lips doesn't get rid of cracks on your lips, that's a natural thing right? Nobody has naturally perfect smooth lips! The texture is all milky and watery - it's just horrible. :/

The reason I didn't give it a 1 star rating is because it does have pigment, gotta admit that...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this :( In the tube, it looks orange. On my lips, it turned a cool-toned pink. Baffling! It just didn't look nice on me :( I'm a dead neutral and I guess it just didn't work out. Moisturizing, though! That was nice.