NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/29/2014 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a great natural shade for my fair-medium, yellow undertoned skin, but it's very streaky and makes application a little annoying. There is a soapy fragrance but it doesn't really bother me! Not a bad deal for $4 at ULTA but would not repurchase.

I'm an NC30 with very obvious yellow undertones and I absolutely adore this shade! It just such a gorgeous nude! Great for an everyday lipstick shade for work to a night out for a special occasion! Its really creamy which is probably why this lipstick is not very long wearing.. but for the colour I'll take it! ;)

on 4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of the dozen NYX lipsticks Ive tried over time, this is one of my top 3; actually its my go to for spring especially! Its a true matte peach with a creme sheen finish. Feels like a balm (the lipstick round tube reminds me of it too) very hydrating. Its semi sheer so need layering for full pop of color.

Personally I prefer nude/MLBB shades all year long with all looks. My NC25 warm asian yellow skin just doesn't like much color, but this is a shade even I can comfortably apply without feeling like its too over bearing. Its my bold look lol (my lips are veryy lightly pigmented pink) I see others describing this as a nude? maybe thats after application, color mixed with their own lips color/chemistry. I'm describing the color as is in the tube, on the bottom dial for identification and even on my hand in daylight. Nude=brown/concealer like to me and if I had to choose between nude/pink; I'd stay it leans more pink (if any). Its really just a true peach, with no hints of orange in it. I feel the color belongs to a MAC shade I cant lay my finger on or the new Too Faced La Creme shades. It actually feels & wears like TFLC lippies, so needs re-applications to last all day.

on 3/16/2013 8:02:00 PM

The color is perfect and the texture is very smooth, it's also very moisturising, almost like a lip balm, and lasts a reasonable amount of time. This is a perfect nude color on some one has a fair skin tone like me, it looks very natural (some nude color just makes you look sick).

I give it 3 lipsticks because of the low quality of packaging, although the lipstick is cheap, the light-weight plastic makes it look cheaper.

on 7/27/2012 7:00:00 AM

I bought this initially on a whim off the internet when I was looking for a cheap lipstick. That having been said, this is one of my favourites now that I use on a daily basis.

PRICE - I got this off the internet for 28HKD, which is cheap even when compared to drugstore makeup

PACKAGING - comes in a small, convenient black plastic form

COLOUR - PERFECT. Don't you hate it when your lips get too red? I do, and so this is a great natural pink on me. I've seen that a lot of people define it as a nude colour, but on me it's quite warm, and not orangey at all unlike what the name suggests.

MOISTURISING - this on a scale of 1 to 5 would be 0. If you have have dry lips with cracks forget about this. All Nyx Round Lipsticks have great colour but they tend to sink in around cracks (unless you apply on top of lipbalm). Also, although I find this to be creamy enough upon application, it does not moisturise in any way at all.

STAYING POWER - okay this really cuts points for me. It's expected that lipstick doesn't stay after meals, but this really doesn't stay for that long even without drinking or eating. I'd recommend using this on top of lipbalm and maybe clear gloss to seal it, which ends up working a whole lot better. However I would still buy this again just for the price and colour.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A nice nude beige peach colour with some pink in it. I love how ceamy NYX lipsticks are. A nice nude colour for girls with medium/tan skintones or darker skintones too. I took off one lippie cause they don't have very good staying power you have to re-apply quite often. But for the price and colour will buy this product again. This colour is a good dupe for MAC's shy girl lipstick.

i super love this color! this is great for everyday fresh look. it looks good on every skin tone. The packaging is messy! when you twist the lipstick down, the lipstick will stick to the sides of the tube! i used a lipbrush so the lipstick gathered on the sides wont be a waste :( but i would definitely buy this pumpkin pie again! :) it costs PhP 250 $5 here in the philippines

on 9/21/2010 12:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my MLBB shade, and I keep it in my purse at all times. I bought this with Circe and Orange Soda, and this is like a happy medium between the two. I do have dark lips so it shows up as a subtle coral-ish gleam - when I wear lip concealer it turns to a nice peach-toned nude.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the tube, it's very nice with peachy nude color - exactly what I'm looking for to use everyday. I used another NYX Round lipstick before and I like it very much. So I'm excited to try it today. But, on my lips, it looks horrible, like a dead man or something like that. It's moisturizing but not for me.
Update: I don't want to throw it away so I tried it with my old lip brush. Suprised! It works. Although the color isn't what I really want but I still love it. I think I'll try another nyx round lipstick :)

on 5/1/2009 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This color is a nude peach. It's has a slight beige undertone and it's fairly sheer. It doesn't appear orange on me. It's a pretty color. I use it sparingly and top it off with Mac's Hello Kitty Mimmy. This color would be great to wear in the summer. I would repurchase.