NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.5

on 9/2/2015 4:17:00 PM

Luckily it is a cheap lipstick because the formula is not good. It is too slick, settles in my creases immediately, doesn't stay on, and drys out my lips. The color is nice but the formula ruins everything.

on 1/7/2015 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty fair, with a light tan, and warm undertones, and I think this peachy-nude color is beautiful! It's hard for me to find a good nude that isn't too dark or too light and this is just perfect, I will definitely wear it more & more as the seasons warm up. A reviewer below mentioned it smells like dish soap, and it honestly kinda does, but I don't think it's a bad smell. But I'll admit, I'd probably rather no fragrance. I don't have a streakiness problem like some but I think if your lips are dry then the coverage could get patchy. I think because its a creamy, slightly sheer color that makes it tricky. Luckily on me its beautiful and smooth, although I definitely prefer the butter line and matte line over this formula. I'd probably give it a 3.5 because I don't think it will work for everyone, but for me it's a 4 since it looks great, and I will definitely get another when I run out.

on 7/6/2014 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

For me, this product is just average. This one tricked me - one of those ones where after a couple of uses, the 'non shimmer' layer is broken through and then behold - shimmer - bummer... but that's not a 'design fault' and some people love shimmer obviously so it is not the reason I don't rate this product highly. The shade of colour is definitely beatiful but the formula was not so beautiful - it streaked terribly on me.
The worst thing for me on this product though is the smell and taste - soap! It's like licking an actual bar of soap, boo!
That being said, I love NYX products and this does not deter me from buying their other products at all!

This is a great product, I find it hard to fine good lip colours for me so I thought I'd try this out. I paired it with NYX round lipgloss in real nude and it looks great on my lips. I think this is going to be one of the staples in my life. NYX please never stop making this!!!!!

on 1/17/2011 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading raves about this lipstick I finally found a tube at Ulta. I'm glad it was only $3.99 because it was awful on me. Totally washed out color (I'm NW20 for reference) and it was way too glossy so I got no color payoff. Thankfully it was cheap!! Out it goes.

on 11/30/2010 5:02:00 PM

This looks really pretty in the pictures and I couldn't wait to try it. However, on me, it's not as pretty. The peachy nude totally washes me out (NW20 blonde hair blue eyes). I didn't want to toss it so I used my Lipstix Remix kit and added a bit of brown to it so it looks a lot better. I find NYX round lipsticks to be a bit too creamy for me as well. I do love Perfect and Thalia. They are lighter pinks and are a much better MLBB shade for me.

After seeing so many pictures of so many different people wearing this color I was very excited when it arrived, but honestly, I wasn't too thrilled. When I put it on my lips It just reminded me of Honey but with a little peach.

on 6/17/2010 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Gorgeous peachy nude. It's not too light or too dark and is very flattering on medium/tan skin. I wish it tasted like pumpkin pie though! lol NYX lipsticks are so moisturizing and I love them more then MAC's, I just wish they had a better scent!

on 5/6/2010 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such a lovely peach color. It's dirt cheap and super moisturizing. I just love the NYX round lipsticks and this color is awesome.

on 2/19/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

On me this is a great slap it on and go lipstick...it has just enough coloring to create a finished and polished lip and I don't even have to apply liner or gloss! Thats what I love in a lipstick. This one goes on a little thicker than some of the other NYX lipsticks. Maybe its because it is more of a creme finish and not glossy, glittery, or frosty. Zero frost in this, BTW. I saw someone else post that it was frost city...it isn't. There isn't any frost whatso ever in it. This is a couple steps up from what you would typically think of as "nude" but for someone that has red hair or freckles, this will probably be the kind of color you will come to think of as the perfect "nude." Overall, I *really* like this lipstick and would repurchase... I just HATE the horrible windex smell these seem to have as of recently. I don't like the idea of putting something onto my lips that smells as if I just dunked it into window cleaning agents. yuck. Minus a lippie for that... it really needs to be reformulated to get rid of that smell.
UPDATE: still love this lippie, infact, as the summer rolled in and I got more coloring to my skin, this lipstick took on more of a peachy nude against my darker skin. I really like that even as my skin coloring changes, this lipstick still seems to be very flattering and just look polished and fresh. I know I'll be buying this lipstick for a very long time. I don't have a single other lipstick that can still look just as great regardless of season and my coloring.