NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I initially bought this from Cherry Culture since I thought it was a nude. It turned to be an orange shade that was slightly lighter than my natural lip colour. I didn't like the shade and therefore I will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I give it 5 stars because it looked BEAUTIFUL on my latest portraiture model, a young tan asian girl. The lipstick topped with another NYX megashine lip gloss in "Perfect", was utterly perfection. But if it were on me, I would give it 3 stars because it is bit too orangy for my fairer olive complexion, but a great color in itself.

on 6/16/2012 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is great. kind of a peachy nude color. without liner it looks very natural and light.
cons: pretty bad lasting power, not much product, sheer
pros: great color, natural/nude, semi-glossy, cheap!
($4 @ ulta)
i use it with rimmel's tiramisu lip liner and it gives the darker nude look that i'm looking for. i think this is great for the price, and a beautiful natural look for medium skin tones like myself (NC 30)

on 2/9/2012 2:45:00 AM

Ugh, I wish I would have read the feedback here first! I am so disappointed! While I loved the color "Rea" the extra creamy formula, the color, the color stay (easily comparable another brand in texture) and convincing myself to tolerate the very faint smell of citronella, you know the bug spray smell, although minimal, I was a gasp when I licked my lips and they tasted worst than the lipstick smelled! I literally tasted perfume, as though I had sprayed it in my mouth (no, I am NOT exaggerating)! Too bad I bought 3 tubes, I haven't tried the other two, unexcited anyway, as the matte colors on the ULTA website do not look like the FLUORESCENT colors I received. Big waste of money for me!

On that note, I have written to the company and am looking forward to hearing back, hopfully they will fix this issue!

on 1/3/2012 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really had high hopes for this color. Everyone's been raving about it and I just had to go and try it myself. I'm an NC30-35 and I've been looking for a great nude lipstick.

You see, my lips are a bit bluish and purplish as I was born with a heart defect. But since the reviews are so good, I thought it would be good on me as well....sadly, the colors dont show on my lips :( It looked like an ugly gloss and was very uneven no matter how many coats i put on :(

on 12/10/2011 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have medium-skin tone. NC35 to be exact. This is sooooo gorgeous on medium skin tone! This is the perfect nude lip stick! It doesnt make me look sick. Very hard to find a great nude color for medium skin tone. The texture is also very creamy and it lasts fairly oaky around 2 hours before it starts to rub off without eating or drinking. What I dont like about this is that since my lips are pigmented, it tends to highlight the lines on my lips so i had to get a lip concealer from etude house. But the color is really great. A pale peach color with a slight coral tinge to it. This is my go to everyday wear as i like to do my eyes a lil dramatic..LOVE! will definitely repurchase

Sorry NYX, first really bad review> sorry to bore your all been a senior pro artist for 20 years. I hate this colour, hardly any colour pay off yet it is one of the biggest sellers in the round lipsticks. You get what you pay for, I bought a haul and overall would not buy them again>.Save you money for the black label or matt, NYX glosses also decent quality.Many of the round label have a shimmer, which I absolutely loathe. Yes these are a steal for students, or people on a tight budget, but definitely not up to pro standards at all, I purchased 6 and this one I disliked the most, very sheer, did not last on lips a minute, although lips were thoroughly prepared for the shoot. Did not stand up to the lighting, Indian pink is a nice colour but has shimmer, Louisiana more pigment. a similar colour, but not near same league a nars, vitamin more shimmer, Strawberry milk and orange soda are my pick from this haul, matt but not matt enough to last on lips very long. My tip, use a primer, then neutral lip liner. NYX are decent lip liners. or Mac spice would be my choice, apply round lipstick, powder over with some HD powder then re apply, but that is time consuming for most people. Other than the two I mentioned, I'll stick solely with higher end matt products.SORRY NYX BUT IM ALWAYS HONEST

on 7/3/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this doesn't look peachy on my NC35 skin/ darkly pigmented lips. It pulls more of a neutral light pinky shade which i love b/c I cannot pull of beigy nudes cos it washes me out. The fragrance is strong but you get used to it & now i hardly notice it. It is on the sheerer side but it compliments my skin tone nicely. The NYX lipsticks are very soft & creamy so you won't get long wear out of this, but considering the price & balm like feel its nice reapply this.

on 5/26/2011 10:38:00 AM

Im loving this. Its a beautiful nude shade for me with just a bit of frost, nothing overpowering though. It looks gorgeous with a bronzed summer look. I love the texture. Its sheer, and wears more like a tinted lip balm. Of course, its necessary to reapply often, but with the moisturizing, creamy texture, I dont mind!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought Thaila and Pumpkin Pie from Ulta, when I tried Thaila first, I was shocked at how strong the frangance is, it is like having strong soap in my mouth!! X( ... I tried Pumpkin Pie next and same.... SOAP in my mouth taste/smell. Disgusting. Really bummed, becos the colors are really nice (1 lippie) and they are very moisturizing (2nd lippie). Price was great (3rd lippe).... and downhill from there. No more NYX round lippies for me.