NYX Professional Makeup Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

on 8/19/2014 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This was my first NYX lipstick purchase and I was highly disappointed in the color inconsistency. Granted I know things can look very different online but when I was actually in Ulta and grabbed the last two pumpkin pie lipsticks, both were two totally different colors and one of the tubes the lipstick was crushed! I ended it buying the tube that was not damaged. Upon application the color was extremely streaky and applied like a lip butter. It lasted just about as long and was a bit dying to my lips. I wasn't too big on the color either. Its a peachy nude with too much yellow tones for my sink tone. It's often troubling trying to find the perfect nude with a deep skin tone so I'm back to square one.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought Thaila and Pumpkin Pie from Ulta, when I tried Thaila first, I was shocked at how strong the frangance is, it is like having strong soap in my mouth!! X( ... I tried Pumpkin Pie next and same.... SOAP in my mouth taste/smell. Disgusting. Really bummed, becos the colors are really nice (1 lippie) and they are very moisturizing (2nd lippie). Price was great (3rd lippe).... and downhill from there. No more NYX round lippies for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks. I love the color and the way it pops on my lips, especially with clear lip gloss. It doesn't look ashy or cakey, which is why I like it so much.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

beautiful color! it's not frosty or pale but the perfect pink on my lips! I hate pinky pinks that make you look like a barbie doll, this gives you light pink lips without making you look like a zombie! Staying power is good and color is fantastic!