NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

on 4/25/2013 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Unforutunately, I was very disappointed with this product. First, the colour was not what I thought it would be. It looks orangey in the tube but applies more pinky beige on my lips. The colour does not suit me at all.

It isn't very pigmented either, it requires a few layers to get decent colour payoff. The formula is very creamy and moisturising when you apply it, although shortly after it begins to sink badly into lip lines and highlights any dryness. It does not last long at all either.

The taste, is also pretty horrid. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than a lipstick you can taste. This one, really does taste of soap!

I wasn't expecting anything too amazing for the price, but I was really hopeful that it would be a nice cheap product, judging from the reviews.

I honestly don't think I could recommend this product. However, it seems like others really like NYX round lipticks and this particular shade. I don't think you have anything to lose by trying it given that it is so cheap.

on 6/16/2012 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is great. kind of a peachy nude color. without liner it looks very natural and light.
cons: pretty bad lasting power, not much product, sheer
pros: great color, natural/nude, semi-glossy, cheap!
($4 @ ulta)
i use it with rimmel's tiramisu lip liner and it gives the darker nude look that i'm looking for. i think this is great for the price, and a beautiful natural look for medium skin tones like myself (NC 30)

on 5/24/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am really surprised by this color. I gave it a shot thinking, "Hey I look good in orange!" It turns out to be the PERFECT nude for my lips. I am shocked! I look terrible in all nude type lipsticks and this one turns out to be a shimmery, peach, pink, nude color on me that somehow looks matte? I don't know, all i know is I really like this stuff!

Oh, and it's moisturizing!

on 2/19/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

On me this is a great slap it on and go lipstick...it has just enough coloring to create a finished and polished lip and I don't even have to apply liner or gloss! Thats what I love in a lipstick. This one goes on a little thicker than some of the other NYX lipsticks. Maybe its because it is more of a creme finish and not glossy, glittery, or frosty. Zero frost in this, BTW. I saw someone else post that it was frost city...it isn't. There isn't any frost whatso ever in it. This is a couple steps up from what you would typically think of as "nude" but for someone that has red hair or freckles, this will probably be the kind of color you will come to think of as the perfect "nude." Overall, I *really* like this lipstick and would repurchase... I just HATE the horrible windex smell these seem to have as of recently. I don't like the idea of putting something onto my lips that smells as if I just dunked it into window cleaning agents. yuck. Minus a lippie for that... it really needs to be reformulated to get rid of that smell.
UPDATE: still love this lippie, infact, as the summer rolled in and I got more coloring to my skin, this lipstick took on more of a peachy nude against my darker skin. I really like that even as my skin coloring changes, this lipstick still seems to be very flattering and just look polished and fresh. I know I'll be buying this lipstick for a very long time. I don't have a single other lipstick that can still look just as great regardless of season and my coloring.

on 5/1/2009 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This color is a nude peach. It's has a slight beige undertone and it's fairly sheer. It doesn't appear orange on me. It's a pretty color. I use it sparingly and top it off with Mac's Hello Kitty Mimmy. This color would be great to wear in the summer. I would repurchase.