NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely apricot beige peach color. Similar to MAC Peachstock/Freckletone/Fleshpot. This has a very unpleasant taste so I'm knocking off 1 lippie rating. It tastes like soap very strongly which sux but the color itself is beautiful & the taste does dissipate somewhat as the color wears on (after like an hour haha) at least the color is longer lasting than I expected! I was expecting a short lived lip balm but I was pleasantly surprised at how long this color lasted on me wear wise. I don't even own a lip liner that matches it, so it's nice even w/o 1. I broke thru the glossy layer & it's a little shimmery underneath :)

on 8/20/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This lipstick is super cheap but also super nice! It is a perfect peach-based nude shade. It applies quite sheer, but you can build it up so your natural lip colour can no longer be seen (2-3 coats). It has a glossy finish and feels comfortable on the lips. However, it is slightly drying, but does not cause flakiness. The colour is natural looking and be worn casually, everyday. It is a 'my-lips-but-better' colour. (I am NC20 for reference). The lipstick is scented of lemons, it isn't the nicest lemon scent, but it fades very quickly and has no taste. This colour is also a dupe of MAC's Shy Girl lipstick. I would recommend this colour and try other Nyx lipsticks.

on 1/7/2015 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty fair, with a light tan, and warm undertones, and I think this peachy-nude color is beautiful! It's hard for me to find a good nude that isn't too dark or too light and this is just perfect, I will definitely wear it more & more as the seasons warm up. A reviewer below mentioned it smells like dish soap, and it honestly kinda does, but I don't think it's a bad smell. But I'll admit, I'd probably rather no fragrance. I don't have a streakiness problem like some but I think if your lips are dry then the coverage could get patchy. I think because its a creamy, slightly sheer color that makes it tricky. Luckily on me its beautiful and smooth, although I definitely prefer the butter line and matte line over this formula. I'd probably give it a 3.5 because I don't think it will work for everyone, but for me it's a 4 since it looks great, and I will definitely get another when I run out.

on 7/29/2014 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a great natural shade for my fair-medium, yellow undertoned skin, but it's very streaky and makes application a little annoying. There is a soapy fragrance but it doesn't really bother me! Not a bad deal for $4 at ULTA but would not repurchase.

on 3/16/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SHADE DESCRIPTION: true peach

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- not drying (not moisturizing either)

CONS

- can melt easily

COMMENTS: This is a true peach shade, so it's the perfect neutral. The formula is no different from the others in this line - very creamy, however this one doesn't make my lips feel dry.

Will repurchase.

on 7/16/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A wonderful peachy pink apricot nude with a slight rosy toned shimmer. Similar in tone to Rimmels Nude delight with a touch more corally brightness but still a true nude. You need to wear a nude lipliner with this for the full effect. It also applies rather streaky so needs work for a smooth application - unforutnately I have developed a bad rash all over my mouth from this shade the other nyx lipsticks are ok but this burns and stings so not a goer for me I am afraid.

on 4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of the dozen NYX lipsticks Ive tried over time, this is one of my top 3; actually its my go to for spring especially! Its a true matte peach with a creme sheen finish. Feels like a balm (the lipstick round tube reminds me of it too) very hydrating. Its semi sheer so need layering for full pop of color.

Personally I prefer nude/MLBB shades all year long with all looks. My NC25 warm asian yellow skin just doesn't like much color, but this is a shade even I can comfortably apply without feeling like its too over bearing. Its my bold look lol (my lips are veryy lightly pigmented pink) I see others describing this as a nude? maybe thats after application, color mixed with their own lips color/chemistry. I'm describing the color as is in the tube, on the bottom dial for identification and even on my hand in daylight. Nude=brown/concealer like to me and if I had to choose between nude/pink; I'd stay it leans more pink (if any). Its really just a true peach, with no hints of orange in it. I feel the color belongs to a MAC shade I cant lay my finger on or the new Too Faced La Creme shades. It actually feels & wears like TFLC lippies, so needs re-applications to last all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I initially bought this from Cherry Culture since I thought it was a nude. It turned to be an orange shade that was slightly lighter than my natural lip colour. I didn't like the shade and therefore I will not repurchase.

on 12/2/2011 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am quite impressed with this lipstick! I bought it on an impulse and thought that this could pass off as a shimmer nude color. However, upon application, the coral in this lipstick became much more prominent, giving a really nice, MLBB color! I absolutely adore the color, and from a random lipstick in my stash, this has been promoted to my everyday go-to color for school and casual days.

Perhaps one thing, would be the lasting power of all NYX's lipstick. They're not that fanstastic and a reapplication throughout the day is definitely needed. For the price, I'm willing to look over this!

Definitely will repurchase this once I'm outta this color! I'll look into other colors as well :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A nice nude beige peach colour with some pink in it. I love how ceamy NYX lipsticks are. A nice nude colour for girls with medium/tan skintones or darker skintones too. I took off one lippie cause they don't have very good staying power you have to re-apply quite often. But for the price and colour will buy this product again. This colour is a good dupe for MAC's shy girl lipstick.