NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

geez louise this lipstick is a beauty! Up until now all of the nude peachy lipsticks that I have tried either wash me out or look waay too chalky on my lips. I have Fairly medium/lighter skin and this shade is just the perfrct peachy nude for me. It brings out my warmer undertones and doesn't wash me out. I usually pair this when I do bold eyes and it looks great. It lasts a decent amount of time and isn't too shiny to where it looks cheap and for only $3.00 you really can't beat this. would definitely recommend and repurchase.

on 4/30/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

sooo returning this. this looked promising in the tube & in online pictures but on my pigmented lips it looked horrible. made me look sick/ghastly. its a very orangey/brown color and got into every single line on my lip, frosty too. not a pretty look against my NC42 skin. there is also ZERO pigmentation, not opaque at all. i had to swipe this over 5 times to get it to show up on my lips.

on 4/1/2013 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this when looking for a nice nude for myself. I didn't like the smell - it's synthetic and bothers me. Same with the smell of all of the lipsticks in this line - and they taste what they smell. It's very creamy and pretty slippery - this can sound good, but for me it's definitely not - it leads to the lipstick sinking into my lines and crevices and look very uneven. I'm not a fan of the slippery feeling at all and I feel that because of the creaminess, I have no control over where this goes - I like my lipsticks to stay put.
My skin is light and has a yellow undertone - about NC15 in MAC. I thought something orange-toned may suit me, but nooo... the colour looks too light and too bright coral on me and makes me look like my lips have died. Orange-coloured darker colours suit my face, but not this! I think it may be because I have olive toned skin, and the lipstick just makes it look greenish in comparison. Someone with a neutral skin tone may like this.
I have no clue about the lasting power as I would never manage to actually wear this because of the look, the feel and the smell/taste. If you absolutely want to wear this, you may want to test out earth angel - it's shimmery (requires matte skin) and more sheer, but more wearable IMO.

Like some other reviewers, I saw this in swatches and liked the nude look of this lipstick on others, so I tried it out. Luckily, it's inexpensive and easy to return to Ulta. I generally love NYX's round lipsticks due to price, payoff, color selection, moisturizing properties and good little casing with the color reservoir on the bottom showing the color inside the tube.

Pumpkin Pie is a lot less opaque than the other colors, leaving a small amount of slightly orange-toned beige on your lips. As someone who can't wear straight orange, I was a little worried it would be too much for me. It doesn't do much for my lips, personally, just gives the allusion of a beige lip gloss. I have those already.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I give it 5 stars because it looked BEAUTIFUL on my latest portraiture model, a young tan asian girl. The lipstick topped with another NYX megashine lip gloss in "Perfect", was utterly perfection. But if it were on me, I would give it 3 stars because it is bit too orangy for my fairer olive complexion, but a great color in itself.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the color is very beautiful,but the stuff is super dry,and looks terrible on lips.it can make all the lines and dry patches show.and another drawback that I can't deal with:the disgusting soaplike smell of all NYX round lipsticks,which hangs around for a long time even after I wipe the color off completely.

on 3/21/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I guess I was expecting something more opaque, based on my experiences with other Nyx round lipsticks. I just got this one in the mail and it feels very much like a slick lip balm on my lips. It's also very sheer and since my natural lip color is pigmented, it settles into the lip lines and shows every imperfection. The color itself is a pretty beigey peach and it looks nice with lip gloss over it. I have dry skin and I like moisturizing lipsticks but this one feels like it would slide right off. With a lip liner it's improved but it's not something I see myself reaching for. I'm sad because the swatches look so pretty on other girls! I guess my hunt for a nice matte peachy-beige continues.

on 3/18/2012 11:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like this a lot! I have very pigmented pink lips, and when I apply this over them it turns out to be a very pretty light peach color. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing feeling. Personally, I don't smell or taste anything. The only con is the shimmer. The first time I applied it I felt the shimmer was too overbearing for everyday wear. The thing is, once you work through the first layer of the lipstick in the tube I think the shimmer decreases. Maybe that's just my imagination. But now that I've used this a few times it's perfect for an everyday lip! I think this would go nicely on a lot of skintones, especially fair/warm. I'd buy again.

I am happy with the color of this lipstick, but there are just too many cons. It was hard for me, too, to find a color that didn't make me look dead. This color has just enough pinky-orange to make the good pale orange nude I was looking for, but everytime I wear it, I wish I hadn't put it on. It's thin, not long lasting, and the TASTE is horrible. That perfumey air freshener scent always rubs into my mouth. Blech.

on 1/3/2012 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really had high hopes for this color. Everyone's been raving about it and I just had to go and try it myself. I'm an NC30-35 and I've been looking for a great nude lipstick.

You see, my lips are a bit bluish and purplish as I was born with a heart defect. But since the reviews are so good, I thought it would be good on me as well....sadly, the colors dont show on my lips :( It looked like an ugly gloss and was very uneven no matter how many coats i put on :(