NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely apricot beige peach color. Similar to MAC Peachstock/Freckletone/Fleshpot. This has a very unpleasant taste so I'm knocking off 1 lippie rating. It tastes like soap very strongly which sux but the color itself is beautiful & the taste does dissipate somewhat as the color wears on (after like an hour haha) at least the color is longer lasting than I expected! I was expecting a short lived lip balm but I was pleasantly surprised at how long this color lasted on me wear wise. I don't even own a lip liner that matches it, so it's nice even w/o 1. I broke thru the glossy layer & it's a little shimmery underneath :)

on 9/2/2015 4:17:00 PM

Luckily it is a cheap lipstick because the formula is not good. It is too slick, settles in my creases immediately, doesn't stay on, and drys out my lips. The color is nice but the formula ruins everything.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

geez louise this lipstick is a beauty! Up until now all of the nude peachy lipsticks that I have tried either wash me out or look waay too chalky on my lips. I have Fairly medium/lighter skin and this shade is just the perfrct peachy nude for me. It brings out my warmer undertones and doesn't wash me out. I usually pair this when I do bold eyes and it looks great. It lasts a decent amount of time and isn't too shiny to where it looks cheap and for only $3.00 you really can't beat this. would definitely recommend and repurchase.

on 1/7/2015 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty fair, with a light tan, and warm undertones, and I think this peachy-nude color is beautiful! It's hard for me to find a good nude that isn't too dark or too light and this is just perfect, I will definitely wear it more & more as the seasons warm up. A reviewer below mentioned it smells like dish soap, and it honestly kinda does, but I don't think it's a bad smell. But I'll admit, I'd probably rather no fragrance. I don't have a streakiness problem like some but I think if your lips are dry then the coverage could get patchy. I think because its a creamy, slightly sheer color that makes it tricky. Luckily on me its beautiful and smooth, although I definitely prefer the butter line and matte line over this formula. I'd probably give it a 3.5 because I don't think it will work for everyone, but for me it's a 4 since it looks great, and I will definitely get another when I run out.

on 12/8/2014 2:44:00 PM

I first heard about these lipsticks from cl2425 on youtube; she said they were very good especially for the price. I thought that I would like it just as much as her, so I went out and bought one. Good thing i didn't fall into temptation and buy more!

The formula is soooo buttery smooth. Unfortunately its so smooth that it settles immediately into lip lines/wrinkles and bleeds like no other. It feels like you're applying a stick of butter that's melting off your lips. In other words, it looks awful on my lips. AWFUL

The colour looks nice when applied sparingly. If you swipe the bullet on your lips, you get this nasty brown-brick-orange-pink that doesnt really compliment my skintone (Asian, light-medium, nc25-30).

on 10/9/2014 10:19:00 AM

If you love your pinky nudes, then this is for you! It's always hard to find that "perfect nude" that doesn't wash you out- and now I've finally found one. I fell in love with this color the first time I swatched it and love wearing it when I'm going for a more "natural" look if I only have time for a little mascara and lippy! I pair it with the NYX butter gloss in fortune cookie when I want it to be more on the nude side vs the pink side. As for people saying it's too "streaky"...I've never had a problem with this, and it doesn't dry out my lips (which are usually chapped) so this is a great product in my eyes. I think putting a lipgloss on top might help if you seem to have that problem. So long story short, I definitely would recommend this shade!

on 7/29/2014 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a great natural shade for my fair-medium, yellow undertoned skin, but it's very streaky and makes application a little annoying. There is a soapy fragrance but it doesn't really bother me! Not a bad deal for $4 at ULTA but would not repurchase.

on 7/6/2014 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

For me, this product is just average. This one tricked me - one of those ones where after a couple of uses, the 'non shimmer' layer is broken through and then behold - shimmer - bummer... but that's not a 'design fault' and some people love shimmer obviously so it is not the reason I don't rate this product highly. The shade of colour is definitely beatiful but the formula was not so beautiful - it streaked terribly on me.
The worst thing for me on this product though is the smell and taste - soap! It's like licking an actual bar of soap, boo!
That being said, I love NYX products and this does not deter me from buying their other products at all!

I'm an NC30 with very obvious yellow undertones and I absolutely adore this shade! It just such a gorgeous nude! Great for an everyday lipstick shade for work to a night out for a special occasion! Its really creamy which is probably why this lipstick is not very long wearing.. but for the colour I'll take it! ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Can we PLEASE take a moment to appreciate the sheer BEAUTY of this shade?

I like Nudes, Light Pinks, and anything in between and this is just OH MY ANGELS~ BEAUTIFUL

The texture is so beautifully smooth and creamy, it does not dry out my lips AT ALL which is amazing of course!

RECOMMEND? Of course! If you like the same colour range as I do! I am an NC20 and it works well on me, no harm trying if you are the same shade as me, Given the price (EVEN IN SINGAPORE!!!!).