NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

on 7/6/2014 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

For me, this product is just average. This one tricked me - one of those ones where after a couple of uses, the 'non shimmer' layer is broken through and then behold - shimmer - bummer... but that's not a 'design fault' and some people love shimmer obviously so it is not the reason I don't rate this product highly. The shade of colour is definitely beatiful but the formula was not so beautiful - it streaked terribly on me.
The worst thing for me on this product though is the smell and taste - soap! It's like licking an actual bar of soap, boo!
That being said, I love NYX products and this does not deter me from buying their other products at all!

on 7/16/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A wonderful peachy pink apricot nude with a slight rosy toned shimmer. Similar in tone to Rimmels Nude delight with a touch more corally brightness but still a true nude. You need to wear a nude lipliner with this for the full effect. It also applies rather streaky so needs work for a smooth application - unforutnately I have developed a bad rash all over my mouth from this shade the other nyx lipsticks are ok but this burns and stings so not a goer for me I am afraid.

on 4/1/2013 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this when looking for a nice nude for myself. I didn't like the smell - it's synthetic and bothers me. Same with the smell of all of the lipsticks in this line - and they taste what they smell. It's very creamy and pretty slippery - this can sound good, but for me it's definitely not - it leads to the lipstick sinking into my lines and crevices and look very uneven. I'm not a fan of the slippery feeling at all and I feel that because of the creaminess, I have no control over where this goes - I like my lipsticks to stay put.
My skin is light and has a yellow undertone - about NC15 in MAC. I thought something orange-toned may suit me, but nooo... the colour looks too light and too bright coral on me and makes me look like my lips have died. Orange-coloured darker colours suit my face, but not this! I think it may be because I have olive toned skin, and the lipstick just makes it look greenish in comparison. Someone with a neutral skin tone may like this.
I have no clue about the lasting power as I would never manage to actually wear this because of the look, the feel and the smell/taste. If you absolutely want to wear this, you may want to test out earth angel - it's shimmery (requires matte skin) and more sheer, but more wearable IMO.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the color is very beautiful,but the stuff is super dry,and looks terrible on lips.it can make all the lines and dry patches show.and another drawback that I can't deal with:the disgusting soaplike smell of all NYX round lipsticks,which hangs around for a long time even after I wipe the color off completely.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This shade pretty much lived up to my expectations. I wanted a peachy nude and this is that. It is not too light but not too dark. It is slightly warm (orangey tones and all) but since it is light enough, it isn't overwhelmingly warm which works for me since I much prefer as neutral colors as possible. Mix some beige, mix some peach... you have Pumpkin Pie. As usual I love the NYX Round Lipsticks... fully pigmented, creamy & moisturizing color.

on 8/15/2010 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it's too dry, and smells so bad. never buy it again

on 5/24/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am really surprised by this color. I gave it a shot thinking, "Hey I look good in orange!" It turns out to be the PERFECT nude for my lips. I am shocked! I look terrible in all nude type lipsticks and this one turns out to be a shimmery, peach, pink, nude color on me that somehow looks matte? I don't know, all i know is I really like this stuff!

Oh, and it's moisturizing!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm not usually a fan of lipsticks, but I've been trying to find the perfect nude color that everyone else seems to have. I like that this lipstick goes on pretty sheer...and it's not a weird chalky pink "nude" color for someone with darker skin. The taste is kind of weird...kind of reminds me of doctor's office soap. It's worth it for $1-something though.