NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

geez louise this lipstick is a beauty! Up until now all of the nude peachy lipsticks that I have tried either wash me out or look waay too chalky on my lips. I have Fairly medium/lighter skin and this shade is just the perfrct peachy nude for me. It brings out my warmer undertones and doesn't wash me out. I usually pair this when I do bold eyes and it looks great. It lasts a decent amount of time and isn't too shiny to where it looks cheap and for only $3.00 you really can't beat this. would definitely recommend and repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Can we PLEASE take a moment to appreciate the sheer BEAUTY of this shade?

I like Nudes, Light Pinks, and anything in between and this is just OH MY ANGELS~ BEAUTIFUL

The texture is so beautifully smooth and creamy, it does not dry out my lips AT ALL which is amazing of course!

RECOMMEND? Of course! If you like the same colour range as I do! I am an NC20 and it works well on me, no harm trying if you are the same shade as me, Given the price (EVEN IN SINGAPORE!!!!).

on 4/30/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

sooo returning this. this looked promising in the tube & in online pictures but on my pigmented lips it looked horrible. made me look sick/ghastly. its a very orangey/brown color and got into every single line on my lip, frosty too. not a pretty look against my NC42 skin. there is also ZERO pigmentation, not opaque at all. i had to swipe this over 5 times to get it to show up on my lips.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm not liking this shade because it's too unnatural. It is a orange based nude and looks wrong on me. Also, not sure if I got a bad tube but this one smelled rancid and the texture is slimey. I own a lot of NYX round l/s and they don't have this texture and smell.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks. I love the color and the way it pops on my lips, especially with clear lip gloss. It doesn't look ashy or cakey, which is why I like it so much.

on 12/10/2011 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have medium-skin tone. NC35 to be exact. This is sooooo gorgeous on medium skin tone! This is the perfect nude lip stick! It doesnt make me look sick. Very hard to find a great nude color for medium skin tone. The texture is also very creamy and it lasts fairly oaky around 2 hours before it starts to rub off without eating or drinking. What I dont like about this is that since my lips are pigmented, it tends to highlight the lines on my lips so i had to get a lip concealer from etude house. But the color is really great. A pale peach color with a slight coral tinge to it. This is my go to everyday wear as i like to do my eyes a lil dramatic..LOVE! will definitely repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this color. I was worried it was a little too orange from pics but it's not at all. And for the price it's a steal. 4 lippies!

on 1/17/2011 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading raves about this lipstick I finally found a tube at Ulta. I'm glad it was only $3.99 because it was awful on me. Totally washed out color (I'm NW20 for reference) and it was way too glossy so I got no color payoff. Thankfully it was cheap!! Out it goes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this :( In the tube, it looks orange. On my lips, it turned a cool-toned pink. Baffling! It just didn't look nice on me :( I'm a dead neutral and I guess it just didn't work out. Moisturizing, though! That was nice.

on 2/19/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

On me this is a great slap it on and go lipstick...it has just enough coloring to create a finished and polished lip and I don't even have to apply liner or gloss! Thats what I love in a lipstick. This one goes on a little thicker than some of the other NYX lipsticks. Maybe its because it is more of a creme finish and not glossy, glittery, or frosty. Zero frost in this, BTW. I saw someone else post that it was frost city...it isn't. There isn't any frost whatso ever in it. This is a couple steps up from what you would typically think of as "nude" but for someone that has red hair or freckles, this will probably be the kind of color you will come to think of as the perfect "nude." Overall, I *really* like this lipstick and would repurchase... I just HATE the horrible windex smell these seem to have as of recently. I don't like the idea of putting something onto my lips that smells as if I just dunked it into window cleaning agents. yuck. Minus a lippie for that... it really needs to be reformulated to get rid of that smell.
UPDATE: still love this lippie, infact, as the summer rolled in and I got more coloring to my skin, this lipstick took on more of a peachy nude against my darker skin. I really like that even as my skin coloring changes, this lipstick still seems to be very flattering and just look polished and fresh. I know I'll be buying this lipstick for a very long time. I don't have a single other lipstick that can still look just as great regardless of season and my coloring.