NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

on 8/19/2014 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This was my first NYX lipstick purchase and I was highly disappointed in the color inconsistency. Granted I know things can look very different online but when I was actually in Ulta and grabbed the last two pumpkin pie lipsticks, both were two totally different colors and one of the tubes the lipstick was crushed! I ended it buying the tube that was not damaged. Upon application the color was extremely streaky and applied like a lip butter. It lasted just about as long and was a bit dying to my lips. I wasn't too big on the color either. Its a peachy nude with too much yellow tones for my sink tone. It's often troubling trying to find the perfect nude with a deep skin tone so I'm back to square one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I initially bought this from Cherry Culture since I thought it was a nude. It turned to be an orange shade that was slightly lighter than my natural lip colour. I didn't like the shade and therefore I will not repurchase.

on 7/3/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this doesn't look peachy on my NC35 skin/ darkly pigmented lips. It pulls more of a neutral light pinky shade which i love b/c I cannot pull of beigy nudes cos it washes me out. The fragrance is strong but you get used to it & now i hardly notice it. It is on the sheerer side but it compliments my skin tone nicely. The NYX lipsticks are very soft & creamy so you won't get long wear out of this, but considering the price & balm like feel its nice reapply this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

my favorite everyday color, goes on smooth (does not dry out my lips), nice packaging and great quality product for a reasonable price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have a medium skin tone and am on the constant look out for a good nude lip that doesn't wash me out and is appropriate for everyday use in a professional setting. This lipstick satisfied my search. It offers subtle color that is flattering on my skin tone, and does not sink in my lip lines like apparently happened to some reviewers below.This does need to be reapplied often (as any lipstick does), but since its so moisturizing, I enjoy doing so. Would definitely recommend.

on 9/14/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I recently ordered this from Ulta as I was looking for a subtle lipstick for daily wear. I liked the color and the name, plus the price was good. The texture is very creamy and glides on quite easily, but on my lips, it barely shows up. It does give them a coral-ish sheen but I think it might be better suited for someone who has naturally lighter colored lips. The lipstick also fades easily, but I've found that of most I've tried and since it is so moisturizing I don't mind re-applying. It does seep into the lines of my lips, but I blame myself and not the lipstick, since I am suffering a bit from dry lips at the moment. All in all, I'd re-purchase because while it wasn't very pigmented on my lips, it added enough subtle color and shine to give my everyday office look something a little extra.

on 8/23/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nice neutral peachy pink with just enough color to not wash me out (I'm a brunette NC35) looks pretty without or without a gloss.

I do wish NYX would improve the formula of the round lipsticks because they feel greasy and don't last very long but I can cope because the color selection is excellent.

Price is good too. Where I live I find them for between $1 to $4 each. Some colors are harder to find.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In the tube, it's very nice with peachy nude color - exactly what I'm looking for to use everyday. I used another NYX Round lipstick before and I like it very much. So I'm excited to try it today. But, on my lips, it looks horrible, like a dead man or something like that. It's moisturizing but not for me.
Update: I don't want to throw it away so I tried it with my old lip brush. Suprised! It works. Although the color isn't what I really want but I still love it. I think I'll try another nyx round lipstick :)

on 6/8/2010 11:05:00 PM

Nice color! I agree that the name is very misleading. This is a very light peach/nude color. Nearly matches my NC 20 skin. On me it's definitely a nude color just leaning peach. I get no pink at all. This is what I wanted Revlon Nude Attitude to be. It's maybe 1.2 a shade darker and peachier than Nude Attitude so it's just perfect for me for a nude lip. The color is definitely perfect for the Spring and Summer. Feels very creamy on the lips. Not sure if that's good or bad though as I need lipstick that will last and this doesn't seem to do that for me. There is a little bit of shimmer. This is my first NYX round lipstick and I am sure now that I will get more.

on 5/28/2010 12:16:00 PM

This is my first nyx lipstick and I have to say I'm quite impressed by the product for the amount it cost me. This is a great nude color. I have very pigmented lips so I was looking for something to lighten them a little. This one works great, and the lightly pink/orange undertone also brings a hint of color to my lips. It's very sheer so you have to layer it up a little to get the color to show, but it's extremely moisturizing. I also love the scent-it's kind of fruity, but can't really define it. The only things is that it doesn't apply as evenly as I hope, but I'll definitely buy this again.