NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/8/2014 2:44:00 PM

I first heard about these lipsticks from cl2425 on youtube; she said they were very good especially for the price. I thought that I would like it just as much as her, so I went out and bought one. Good thing i didn't fall into temptation and buy more!

The formula is soooo buttery smooth. Unfortunately its so smooth that it settles immediately into lip lines/wrinkles and bleeds like no other. It feels like you're applying a stick of butter that's melting off your lips. In other words, it looks awful on my lips. AWFUL

The colour looks nice when applied sparingly. If you swipe the bullet on your lips, you get this nasty brown-brick-orange-pink that doesnt really compliment my skintone (Asian, light-medium, nc25-30).

on 10/9/2014 10:19:00 AM

If you love your pinky nudes, then this is for you! It's always hard to find that "perfect nude" that doesn't wash you out- and now I've finally found one. I fell in love with this color the first time I swatched it and love wearing it when I'm going for a more "natural" look if I only have time for a little mascara and lippy! I pair it with the NYX butter gloss in fortune cookie when I want it to be more on the nude side vs the pink side. As for people saying it's too "streaky"...I've never had a problem with this, and it doesn't dry out my lips (which are usually chapped) so this is a great product in my eyes. I think putting a lipgloss on top might help if you seem to have that problem. So long story short, I definitely would recommend this shade!

on 7/29/2014 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It's a great natural shade for my fair-medium, yellow undertoned skin, but it's very streaky and makes application a little annoying. There is a soapy fragrance but it doesn't really bother me! Not a bad deal for $4 at ULTA but would not repurchase.

on 3/16/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SHADE DESCRIPTION: true peach

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- not drying (not moisturizing either)

CONS

- can melt easily

COMMENTS: This is a true peach shade, so it's the perfect neutral. The formula is no different from the others in this line - very creamy, however this one doesn't make my lips feel dry.

Will repurchase.

I'm an NC30 with very obvious yellow undertones and I absolutely adore this shade! It just such a gorgeous nude! Great for an everyday lipstick shade for work to a night out for a special occasion! Its really creamy which is probably why this lipstick is not very long wearing.. but for the colour I'll take it! ;)

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I do have a soft spot for the round lipsticks. They are so creamyand effortless to apply. Lovely amount of slip like a balm and I find them hydrating. Cheap as chips!
Pumpkin pie is a beigy peach nude with frost, which tends to settle into lip lines.For anyone who gets this, try wwearing a waxy balm underneath to fl in lip lines.

I will definately continue to buy these gems . They are great to play with if you dont know what colours work for you.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this shade. This, along with MAC's Marquise D', is my go-to nude. It is a peachy-nude that goes well with the warmth in my skin. I like the smooth texture and the coverage is medium opaque. For reference, I am MAC Studio Fix C8, Pur Minerals 4 in 1 is the shade Deep.

Like some other reviewers, I saw this in swatches and liked the nude look of this lipstick on others, so I tried it out. Luckily, it's inexpensive and easy to return to Ulta. I generally love NYX's round lipsticks due to price, payoff, color selection, moisturizing properties and good little casing with the color reservoir on the bottom showing the color inside the tube.

Pumpkin Pie is a lot less opaque than the other colors, leaving a small amount of slightly orange-toned beige on your lips. As someone who can't wear straight orange, I was a little worried it would be too much for me. It doesn't do much for my lips, personally, just gives the allusion of a beige lip gloss. I have those already.

on 3/18/2012 11:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like this a lot! I have very pigmented pink lips, and when I apply this over them it turns out to be a very pretty light peach color. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing feeling. Personally, I don't smell or taste anything. The only con is the shimmer. The first time I applied it I felt the shimmer was too overbearing for everyday wear. The thing is, once you work through the first layer of the lipstick in the tube I think the shimmer decreases. Maybe that's just my imagination. But now that I've used this a few times it's perfect for an everyday lip! I think this would go nicely on a lot of skintones, especially fair/warm. I'd buy again.

I am happy with the color of this lipstick, but there are just too many cons. It was hard for me, too, to find a color that didn't make me look dead. This color has just enough pinky-orange to make the good pale orange nude I was looking for, but everytime I wear it, I wish I hadn't put it on. It's thin, not long lasting, and the TASTE is horrible. That perfumey air freshener scent always rubs into my mouth. Blech.