NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

on 4/25/2013 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Unforutunately, I was very disappointed with this product. First, the colour was not what I thought it would be. It looks orangey in the tube but applies more pinky beige on my lips. The colour does not suit me at all.

It isn't very pigmented either, it requires a few layers to get decent colour payoff. The formula is very creamy and moisturising when you apply it, although shortly after it begins to sink badly into lip lines and highlights any dryness. It does not last long at all either.

The taste, is also pretty horrid. In my opinion, there is nothing worse than a lipstick you can taste. This one, really does taste of soap!

I wasn't expecting anything too amazing for the price, but I was really hopeful that it would be a nice cheap product, judging from the reviews.

I honestly don't think I could recommend this product. However, it seems like others really like NYX round lipticks and this particular shade. I don't think you have anything to lose by trying it given that it is so cheap.

on 4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of the dozen NYX lipsticks Ive tried over time, this is one of my top 3; actually its my go to for spring especially! Its a true matte peach with a creme sheen finish. Feels like a balm (the lipstick round tube reminds me of it too) very hydrating. Its semi sheer so need layering for full pop of color.

Personally I prefer nude/MLBB shades all year long with all looks. My NC25 warm asian yellow skin just doesn't like much color, but this is a shade even I can comfortably apply without feeling like its too over bearing. Its my bold look lol (my lips are veryy lightly pigmented pink) I see others describing this as a nude? maybe thats after application, color mixed with their own lips color/chemistry. I'm describing the color as is in the tube, on the bottom dial for identification and even on my hand in daylight. Nude=brown/concealer like to me and if I had to choose between nude/pink; I'd stay it leans more pink (if any). Its really just a true peach, with no hints of orange in it. I feel the color belongs to a MAC shade I cant lay my finger on or the new Too Faced La Creme shades. It actually feels & wears like TFLC lippies, so needs re-applications to last all day.

on 3/16/2013 8:02:00 PM

The color is perfect and the texture is very smooth, it's also very moisturising, almost like a lip balm, and lasts a reasonable amount of time. This is a perfect nude color on some one has a fair skin tone like me, it looks very natural (some nude color just makes you look sick).

I give it 3 lipsticks because of the low quality of packaging, although the lipstick is cheap, the light-weight plastic makes it look cheaper.

on 3/21/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I guess I was expecting something more opaque, based on my experiences with other Nyx round lipsticks. I just got this one in the mail and it feels very much like a slick lip balm on my lips. It's also very sheer and since my natural lip color is pigmented, it settles into the lip lines and shows every imperfection. The color itself is a pretty beigey peach and it looks nice with lip gloss over it. I have dry skin and I like moisturizing lipsticks but this one feels like it would slide right off. With a lip liner it's improved but it's not something I see myself reaching for. I'm sad because the swatches look so pretty on other girls! I guess my hunt for a nice matte peachy-beige continues.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm about NC 20 and this color is gorgeous on me, a perfect neutral color. It has a great feel and finish -- they are very pigmented, really creamy, smooth and have a slight glossy sheen. Ugh, but the taste is horrible! It smells like a floral perfume and tastes like one too. Even the tiniest contact makes me feel like I'm eating soap. I have never been sensitive to the smells or tastes of any of the zillions of lipglosses or lipsticks I've tried but this one is something I can't stand. Such a shame I can't use anything from this line.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A nice nude beige peach colour with some pink in it. I love how ceamy NYX lipsticks are. A nice nude colour for girls with medium/tan skintones or darker skintones too. I took off one lippie cause they don't have very good staying power you have to re-apply quite often. But for the price and colour will buy this product again. This colour is a good dupe for MAC's shy girl lipstick.

on 3/15/2011 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Pretty!=)

This colour is the perfect nude for me. It isn't drying and it really is dirt cheap.

The only downside is the smell/taste of it. It's so...chemical or unnatural in a way. I took off one lippie for that, as it is a lip product after all.

This is the best NYX lipstick I've found out of the 7 I own! It's a lovely nude/peach colour that can be worn thickly alone for a peachier look or for a more nude with peach colour can be worn with a nude lipstick (like Shy Girl from Mac).

I've searched all the UK drugstores for a colour like this and I've found it. Great for layering and a great way to try peachier coloured lipsticks without going for a pure peach or coral. The finish is so creamy too - only let down is the awful taste but it fades quickly especially with some gloss.

If your going to get one NYX lipstick - get this one if you love nude/peach colours!

on 9/20/2010 5:11:00 PM

This is one of my go to lipsticks. Goes well with my skintone and looks really natural. A MLBB color with a peachy tone. Very creamy and easy to apply. One of my faves from NYX.

on 4/22/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this out. But its pretty much the exact same shade as my skin color, so I don't really like it that much. I feel like it 'mutes' my face. I'm a NC40 (prob a NC35 at the moment since I'm not as tanned as I usually am). It's not horrible, just not for me. I don't think I'll wear this and I wouldn't buy it again.