NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Filtered by skin type : Other
NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.6

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can't think of any negatives about this product. I wear it every day, it goes with every makeup look and is a very 'MLBB' shade. It layers well over lip liner, I put a pink one underneath if I want to amp it up more. It's very comfortable on the lips, very creamy. Does not show lip lines or bleed, kind of has a gel consistency. I've heard it's a dupe for Macs Shy Girl but I've never worn Mac so I don't know. But I love how affordable this is and it's cruelty free. Definitely will always keep in my purse!

on 12/4/2014 10:35:00 PM

A streaky, sheer color that smells like dish soap. I bought this as a newbie and didn't realize that all the pictures taken of this lipstick show how streaky and "milky" it is. The lighter colors of the lipstick settle in the creases of your lips and because of the slippery texture, it's impossible to layer. The texture is difficult to work with and is almost waxy, but not moisturizing or thin like a lip balm.

The soap smell and taste is awful. I was going to try layering it with another lipstick, but the scent was just bad. I considered giving it away, but couldn't inflict such a bad lipstick on anyone. Apparently, the scent only occurs in some lipstick batches, but is common enough for many other reviewers to mention it. I got one of the newer lipsticks that had a seal.

I like the texture of this lipstick and the price but this color is too orang for my cool skin tone. Just not a good color for me at all. It would definitely be better on warmer skin tones.

I'm not sure why some people are calling this color a nude...to me, it's a slightly shimmery, pale peach with a hint of pink. The color is light, but not like any nude that I've worn, those tend to be beige or brownish toned with no shimmer at all. These lipsticks are fantastic because if you end up not liking it, you haven't spent much, but the texture and quality rivals much more expensive brands. I don't know how they do it, I'm just glad that they do.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this color. It is a fleshy peach shade with a pink undertone and pink shimmer. So unique! It looks very pretty paired with NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Smokey Look. This is a particularly nice shade to wear in the daytime as it is not too bold, but is still pigmented enough to give your lips color.

This shade is one of my absolute favorites of all of the NYX round lipsticks! Love it!