NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can't think of any negatives about this product. I wear it every day, it goes with every makeup look and is a very 'MLBB' shade. It layers well over lip liner, I put a pink one underneath if I want to amp it up more. It's very comfortable on the lips, very creamy. Does not show lip lines or bleed, kind of has a gel consistency. I've heard it's a dupe for Macs Shy Girl but I've never worn Mac so I don't know. But I love how affordable this is and it's cruelty free. Definitely will always keep in my purse!

on 8/20/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick is super cheap but also super nice! It is a perfect peach-based nude shade. It applies quite sheer, but you can build it up so your natural lip colour can no longer be seen (2-3 coats). It has a glossy finish and feels comfortable on the lips. However, it is slightly drying, but does not cause flakiness. The colour is natural looking and be worn casually, everyday. It is a 'my-lips-but-better' colour. (I am NC20 for reference). The lipstick is scented of lemons, it isn't the nicest lemon scent, but it fades very quickly and has no taste. This colour is also a dupe of MAC's Shy Girl lipstick. I would recommend this colour and try other Nyx lipsticks.

on 7/16/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A wonderful peachy pink apricot nude with a slight rosy toned shimmer. Similar in tone to Rimmels Nude delight with a touch more corally brightness but still a true nude. You need to wear a nude lipliner with this for the full effect. It also applies rather streaky so needs work for a smooth application - unforutnately I have developed a bad rash all over my mouth from this shade the other nyx lipsticks are ok but this burns and stings so not a goer for me I am afraid.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I do have a soft spot for the round lipsticks. They are so creamyand effortless to apply. Lovely amount of slip like a balm and I find them hydrating. Cheap as chips!
Pumpkin pie is a beigy peach nude with frost, which tends to settle into lip lines.For anyone who gets this, try wwearing a waxy balm underneath to fl in lip lines.

I will definately continue to buy these gems . They are great to play with if you dont know what colours work for you.

on 4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Out of the dozen NYX lipsticks Ive tried over time, this is one of my top 3; actually its my go to for spring especially! Its a true matte peach with a creme sheen finish. Feels like a balm (the lipstick round tube reminds me of it too) very hydrating. Its semi sheer so need layering for full pop of color.

Personally I prefer nude/MLBB shades all year long with all looks. My NC25 warm asian yellow skin just doesn't like much color, but this is a shade even I can comfortably apply without feeling like its too over bearing. Its my bold look lol (my lips are veryy lightly pigmented pink) I see others describing this as a nude? maybe thats after application, color mixed with their own lips color/chemistry. I'm describing the color as is in the tube, on the bottom dial for identification and even on my hand in daylight. Nude=brown/concealer like to me and if I had to choose between nude/pink; I'd stay it leans more pink (if any). Its really just a true peach, with no hints of orange in it. I feel the color belongs to a MAC shade I cant lay my finger on or the new Too Faced La Creme shades. It actually feels & wears like TFLC lippies, so needs re-applications to last all day.

on 3/16/2013 8:02:00 PM

The color is perfect and the texture is very smooth, it's also very moisturising, almost like a lip balm, and lasts a reasonable amount of time. This is a perfect nude color on some one has a fair skin tone like me, it looks very natural (some nude color just makes you look sick).

I give it 3 lipsticks because of the low quality of packaging, although the lipstick is cheap, the light-weight plastic makes it look cheaper.

on 3/10/2013 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

asian, lighter than nc15
I do not know why this lipstick shade is not more popular! I immediately compared it to MAC's shy girl. I love the consistency of pumpkin pie WAY better. It is SO smooth and pigmented! MAC's shy girl is a creme sheen, and even if your lips are not that chapped, it shows your lines very easily. This nyx one however, is so silky and light, yet with amazing color payoff. MAC's shy girl is more of a muted peach, while nyx pumpkin pie is not bright, but slightly more fresh. They are very similar, but are by no means dupes. Personally I think pumpkin pie is more wearable!

Like some other reviewers, I saw this in swatches and liked the nude look of this lipstick on others, so I tried it out. Luckily, it's inexpensive and easy to return to Ulta. I generally love NYX's round lipsticks due to price, payoff, color selection, moisturizing properties and good little casing with the color reservoir on the bottom showing the color inside the tube.

Pumpkin Pie is a lot less opaque than the other colors, leaving a small amount of slightly orange-toned beige on your lips. As someone who can't wear straight orange, I was a little worried it would be too much for me. It doesn't do much for my lips, personally, just gives the allusion of a beige lip gloss. I have those already.

I am happy with the color of this lipstick, but there are just too many cons. It was hard for me, too, to find a color that didn't make me look dead. This color has just enough pinky-orange to make the good pale orange nude I was looking for, but everytime I wear it, I wish I hadn't put it on. It's thin, not long lasting, and the TASTE is horrible. That perfumey air freshener scent always rubs into my mouth. Blech.

This is a great product, I find it hard to fine good lip colours for me so I thought I'd try this out. I paired it with NYX round lipgloss in real nude and it looks great on my lips. I think this is going to be one of the staples in my life. NYX please never stop making this!!!!!