NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie #630

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/24/2009 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really great for a 60s look. Not too orange or too light... just the perfect peach I have been searching for!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

YAY! This shade is the best one out of the bunch from my haul. It kinda reminds me of MAC Freckletone, but less tan undertones. I'm NC30, and it flatters my complexion really well, but I could see it flattering most with warm undertones. If you decide to grab a bunch of Round lipsticks, I recommend getting this one for sure :]

on 1/7/2015 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm pretty fair, with a light tan, and warm undertones, and I think this peachy-nude color is beautiful! It's hard for me to find a good nude that isn't too dark or too light and this is just perfect, I will definitely wear it more & more as the seasons warm up. A reviewer below mentioned it smells like dish soap, and it honestly kinda does, but I don't think it's a bad smell. But I'll admit, I'd probably rather no fragrance. I don't have a streakiness problem like some but I think if your lips are dry then the coverage could get patchy. I think because its a creamy, slightly sheer color that makes it tricky. Luckily on me its beautiful and smooth, although I definitely prefer the butter line and matte line over this formula. I'd probably give it a 3.5 because I don't think it will work for everyone, but for me it's a 4 since it looks great, and I will definitely get another when I run out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely apricot beige peach color. Similar to MAC Peachstock/Freckletone/Fleshpot. This has a very unpleasant taste so I'm knocking off 1 lippie rating. It tastes like soap very strongly which sux but the color itself is beautiful & the taste does dissipate somewhat as the color wears on (after like an hour haha) at least the color is longer lasting than I expected! I was expecting a short lived lip balm but I was pleasantly surprised at how long this color lasted on me wear wise. I don't even own a lip liner that matches it, so it's nice even w/o 1. I broke thru the glossy layer & it's a little shimmery underneath :)