L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder

L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder

Nylon-12, Ptfe, Acrylates Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Mineral Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica, Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77120/Barium Sulfate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

Honestly I was shocked when I got on here and saw all the positive reviews for this powder! I will say, I think this powder will work well with people who have dry skin. I was looking for a translucent powder to set my makeup and absorb oil and this powder leaves my face just as shiny at the end of the day.

on 11/6/2017 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I always come back to this powder. I’ve been using it for years. It gives me such a flawless finish. I use shade medium but it doesn’t add ang pigment or coverage. It just had a really great blurring effect. My only complaint is, my oil tends to shine through on my nose mid day, but I’ve yet found anything to stop that. Love this and the price. It’s great for baking!

on 8/24/2017 2:59:00 PM

I've used tons of different loose powder from the least pricey to the most. This is my favorite by far! I love the translucent-doesn't give you the orange look like some shades can. This sets my makeup perfectly & you can't beat the price!

on 4/27/2017 3:20:00 PM

Not sure what possessed me to pick this up. I'm really impressed with it though. I feel like this is so similar to LM translucent setting powder. I use it to set my concealer and entire face. The finish is natural, slightly matte. I got translucent and it provides a tiny but if coverage. It's got a neutral beige tint to it. Cannot believe I never tried this before but I'm glad I did.

on 2/12/2017 8:09:00 AM

Got this in medium.
It has got a flowery fragrance. Powder is rather fine.
Worked great as a finishing powder - to set foundation.
When used on its own, under moisturizer and sunscreen, it worked well for 5 hours. Face was not oily or dry.
After 5 hours, it started oxidising and the color deepened in shade.

Would recommend this to be used as a finishing powder.
When used without foundation under, it works great for a max of about 5 hours on normal skin i.e. oily on T-zone.

on 10/21/2016 10:57:00 AM

this is a hidden gem at the drugstore! came across it by accident & an blown away at how great it is! blurs my face & has NO color (i use the translucent) the only thing that bothers me is the scent... very flowery & "grandma" like.... but i put my mario b rosewater spray on top to take away the powdery look so the smell goes away as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice powder. I got this the day before buying Laura Mercier translucent loose and it's very similar. Some might call it a dupe though the ingredients aren't exactly the same. The first ingredient in this is nylon, while I believe the LM is more talc. But the effect is nearly the same and both products work very well. I do believe the best quality of this powder is its instant blurring effect. Even with one light dusting you can see that imperfections look blurred. The price is much lower than the LM and you get a ton. This one is however heavily scented. The fragrance is luxurious and it's not too musky so I can stand it, though it may bother some. It smells like soap. But loos beautiful and not overly drying on the skin.

on 7/19/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been wanting to find a perfect powder to bake my concealer. I have several brands Elf, Ben Nye, Ruby Kisses, Tarte Smooth Opeator. I use all of them and love all of them. Tho i tend to reach out more for this one. And I love the finish that it gives me. And you get alot of product for a good price. And I found this at my local walmart.

on 10/29/2015 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This powder has amazing quality. It really helps set foundation and gives you a nice matte look. I got the translucent colour so it doesn't really cover flaws but is a great setting powder and keeps oil at bay.
It does last all day and havent experienced any breakouts with it.
It has a fragrancy smell to it, and a very soft texture.
I would recommend, especially in the translucent color if you're going for a natural look!

on 6/23/2015 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I came across this powder at walmart at the bottom of the loreal section, I was on the hunt for a loose powder because I was sick of my cakey heavy pressed powders. This is a really interesting product because of its name "hydra" its marketed as a soft non drying powder. So the finish is satiny and luminous, its super lightweight and does not leave your face cakey even when layering it on top of foundation. BUT what shocked me is this provided me with awesome oil control! Ive noticed alot of oil controlling powders start looking cakey as the day goes on and my oils mix with the product. But this powder doesnt look cakey by the end of the day, it just looks super dewy. This isnt the best oil controlling powder on the market but it wears well as the day goes on and keeps my face fresh looking.