L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder

L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder

Nylon-12, Ptfe, Acrylates Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Mineral Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica, Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77120/Barium Sulfate, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide.

on 10/21/2016 10:57:00 AM

this is a hidden gem at the drugstore! came across it by accident & an blown away at how great it is! blurs my face & has NO color (i use the translucent) the only thing that bothers me is the scent... very flowery & "grandma" like.... but i put my mario b rosewater spray on top to take away the powdery look so the smell goes away as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice powder. I got this the day before buying Laura Mercier translucent loose and it's very similar. Some might call it a dupe though the ingredients aren't exactly the same. The first ingredient in this is nylon, while I believe the LM is more talc. But the effect is nearly the same and both products work very well. I do believe the best quality of this powder is its instant blurring effect. Even with one light dusting you can see that imperfections look blurred. The price is much lower than the LM and you get a ton. This one is however heavily scented. The fragrance is luxurious and it's not too musky so I can stand it, though it may bother some. It smells like soap. But loos beautiful and not overly drying on the skin.

on 7/19/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wanting to find a perfect powder to bake my concealer. I have several brands Elf, Ben Nye, Ruby Kisses, Tarte Smooth Opeator. I use all of them and love all of them. Tho i tend to reach out more for this one. And I love the finish that it gives me. And you get alot of product for a good price. And I found this at my local walmart.

on 10/29/2015 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This powder has amazing quality. It really helps set foundation and gives you a nice matte look. I got the translucent colour so it doesn't really cover flaws but is a great setting powder and keeps oil at bay.
It does last all day and havent experienced any breakouts with it.
It has a fragrancy smell to it, and a very soft texture.
I would recommend, especially in the translucent color if you're going for a natural look!

on 6/23/2015 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I came across this powder at walmart at the bottom of the loreal section, I was on the hunt for a loose powder because I was sick of my cakey heavy pressed powders. This is a really interesting product because of its name "hydra" its marketed as a soft non drying powder. So the finish is satiny and luminous, its super lightweight and does not leave your face cakey even when layering it on top of foundation. BUT what shocked me is this provided me with awesome oil control! Ive noticed alot of oil controlling powders start looking cakey as the day goes on and my oils mix with the product. But this powder doesnt look cakey by the end of the day, it just looks super dewy. This isnt the best oil controlling powder on the market but it wears well as the day goes on and keeps my face fresh looking.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with this powder! I bought this powder to be used temporary while running out of my Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder that I've been using for years. To be honest, I didn't even expect much from this powder since I have never heard many people rave or talk about it and it has only a few reviews here on this site.

I have tried many setting powders both hi-ends and drugstores. Have been using Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder for years only because it controls oil better than others. Ran out of Laura Mercier but didn't wanna spend $37 (+tax) so I was searching for an alternative while still deciding if I should continue spending that much money on a jar of setting powder? Came across this powder at Walmart and decided to give it a try...why not?....Only $8 compare to $37 and I can always return it if I don't like it.

I have been using it everyday for over 4 months now and I am AMAZED on how good this powder is. I can even say that the quality of this powder is as good as the Laura Mercier, no....seriously! I don't see any differences at all. This product has a nice durable packaging, good amount of product (0.5 oz / 14.1 grams), several shades to choose from (Translucent / Light / Medium / Deep), doesn't change the color of my foundation, photographs well - no white cast, finely milled, feels light on skin, set foundation in place, gives smooth satin finish, and the best thing is its oil controlling property is AMAZING and exceeded my expectations. It's keeping my face matte for at least 6 hours, I only get very slightly oily after 7 hours.....Wow! :)

This is my new HOLY GRAIL setting powder and will be for years or even forever. L'oreal is doing a very good job on this product....Very very impressed :)

on 2/17/2015 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love everything about this powder, and smells so delicate and fresh, always use it for setting my foundation .and the price is great!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail setting powder. I have very oily skin & I work in fast food, so I definitely need a setting powder! It matifies without caking & lasts longer than all others I've tried.

Best loose powder I have ever used. Sets my foundation perfectly and makes my skin look fabulous. Never looks cakey or powdery. I use a kabuki brush to press it into the skin and I can't get enough of it, I love it!

on 5/17/2014 2:20:00 PM

Love this...nice and light over my sunscreen/concealer combo. Just the right amount of smoothing without looking cakey or powdery.