Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Blush Rosey Glow

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Blush Rosey Glow

4.6

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been searching for the shade "blushing glow" everywhere, but I can't seem to find it. I picked up the Mineral Wear Talc-Free kit and it included this blush. Overall I'm happy with the pigmentation and that "rosy glow" it gives you - much like frolicking in the snow and having those glowy rosy cheeks. I prefer to use it in the winter time because of it. I unfortunately knocked this compact down and it shattered so easily - the powder is barely pressed into the compact so be weary of that. Otherwise, it has great pigmentation and looks fairly natural with no shimmer.

I'm not sure why there's confusion for some as to whether this contains talc. It says in the product name it's talc-free, and talc is not listed in the ingredients list. Just to clarify.

I got this as part of the mineral wear talc-free makeup trio (mineral wear powder, blush, and mineral veil) for $28 at shoppers drug mart. I really only wanted the powder, but figured for $8 more, i'm basically getting a free product, so why not?

I really like this blush. Like the mineral wear talc-free powder, it's great for my skin. No adverse reactions to it whatsoever! It's also a really nice, and insanely natural colour for fair skinned ladies. However, it doesn't have the best pigmentation. I wish it was more pigmented so I didn't have to use as much product to achieve the look I want.

Will definitely repurchase! Great job physicians formula! Just work on that pigmentation...

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love physicians formula products. Very gentle on the skin and great ingredients. The only problem I have with all of their powders is their packaging. I don't understand why the mirror is under the powder. And why in the world would they continue to make those brushes, they're absolutely terrible. I love all their blush colors, but they don't tend to last very long on my skin because I have very oily skin.

on 2/14/2013 12:13:00 AM

My hg blush .It compliments my skin and gives me a natural rosey glow .I tossed the brush it came with .

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this blush! It adds a beautiful warm flush to my skin and just makes me look healthy. Love it.

on 11/19/2012 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

An absolutely perfect blush. Blends into the skin seamlessly and looks natural. This color is particularly beautiful on pale skin.

I love this -- this is my HG blush for sure.

Only complaint is the cheap-looking packaging. It's similar to the rest of Physician's Formula's line, but the grey base makes it look very low-end.

on 9/12/2012 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When you read in a magazine under their "tips & tricks" articles, and they refer to using a pink blush to either make you look younger or to boost your skin when you have a hangover (LOL!!!), this is the perfect shade/product to achieve that! This is such a gorgeous, "your own flush" type of shade and has no shimmer (and doesn't need it to be effective!). It has a nice balance of pigment and is definitely buildable for darker skin tones, but also very good for those of us who are uber fair. I use this blush daily and I swear its one of the major reasons why I get compliments on my skin. I agree with other reviewers that the brush is useless and actually, if they ditched it all together, it would make the packaging slimmer and more easy to carry. I haven't yet had any issues with the clasp but can see how it could be a problem. This shade would probably work for almost all skin tones and I definitely recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is just a great product! I stopped using it because I'm going for neutrals now, but it does give a nice rosy look.

I was actually looking for blushing glow but this was the only one they had and im sooo glad i picked it up. its very natural and pretty. only problem i have is the packaging with physicians formula. i hate the brush they give us. i wish they would switch out the brush because with a powder puff or a better made brush. oh and the plastic thing the connects the blush/ mirror to the case broke on the first day. not sure if it was broken before or after i got it. but other wise its a good brand.

I needed some type of "pink" for my face, but pink with no "blue" in it. This blush is perfect! I applied it on my bare skin, then went outside to check the color and it's identical to my own natural coloring. Makes you look like you were out on a chilly day...or at my age, like you just had a hotflash:-) Was only 12 bucks at our Fred Meyer's, and from previous posts, looks like it's been around awhile. A very pretty surprise for this blush "hoarder"!

Popular Blush Products