100% Pure Honey Almond Milk Shower Gel

100% Pure Honey Almond Milk Shower Gel

Not tested on animals

on 8/30/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This shower gel is pleasant to use and I found the warm amaretto scent calming before bedtime. The ingredient list is all natural a la the 100% Pure norm but something in this flared my eczema and so I ultimately didn't repurchase it and moved on to another body wash. I also found that my underarms felt itchy from this and it seemed to sensitize the fragile skin there over time. That said, it cleaned well and had nothing yucky in it and was lovely to use thanks to the heavenly scent and creamy texture. I'm definitely a little jealous of people who can use this without their skin reacting!

on 5/22/2008 10:15:00 PM

I love this shower gel. I have seborrhea and so have a hard time finding a wash that is gently moisturizing. My skin reacts poorly to overly-moisturizing products and reacts horribly to harsh, drying products. So far, this shower gel is working really well for me. It hasn't caused me to break out, which most products do. I'd prefer a different scent, but that's just because I'm not a fan of almond scents. And it's a little pricey, but you get a huge bottle of it.

Ingredients: Organic White Tea, Jasmine, Calendula, Red Rose Petals, Honey, Almond Milk, Gentle Coconut Cleanser (coco betaine), Almond Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Natural Food Preservatives
from Cranberries and Salt (less than 0.1% of Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate) continued >>