Kiss All or One Acrylic Nail Remover

3.5

on 9/13/2008 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I did my own acrylics and decided to soak them off, so I bought this. I agree with the other reviewer about the soaking tub not being designed for maxium comfort. Also, I think that the scrubby part should extend to the bottom of the tub instead of stopping about 3/8" above the bottom. One plus about this nail soaker is that the acetone in the tub isn't super smelly, which I think would have been a big turn off for me. I would buy this again if I couldn't find a different nail remover that has a better design,.

on 5/22/2008 8:28:00 PM

I decided on a whim to take off my acrylics, and let my nails heal--again. Rather than go to the salon, I bought this product on the advice of a friend. It's a tub of remover with a cover. In the cover are two holes--one for your thumb, and one for your other fingers. The holes are lined with ridged plastic "brushes" designed to help speed the removal process. It's pretty ergonomic, and it wasn't uncomfortable to put my fingers in, however the little brushes were very rough, and I felt like I was scraping my cuticles raw. I had to keep each hand in the remover for about 30 minutes, which seemed like wayyyyy too long to me.

It did work, however. The set includes directions, an orange stick, and a small file/buffer board. I found it at Walgreens for $8.99.

Popular Treatments