Mason Pearson pocket comb C5

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this comb & the MP Dressing Comb for combs (as well as the MP Handy Mixed Bristle brush), & I really find the quality of MP to be super good. I bought both combs off of a website called Tressence dot com & this was USD$17. It arrived in a speedy fashion & looks very lux definitely a high quality luxury item. I showed this to a family member who wanted to know the difference between the MP combs & ACE $0.99 from the DS. This runs through my hair like silk, it's not got a seam, it's hand made (Swiss), & the materials are of a higher quality grade plastic. They are buffed to a high shine in a marbled rich cherry brown color w a gold colored logo. They match the brush I have. I keep this comb in my purse; it doesn't take much room in my bag. If you have any disposable income I def rec MP combs. They pull out less hair & cause less breakage imo just a very good quality item, just take care not to lose it. It should last a very long time! I plan to buy all of the MP combs eventually just add one to my collection each month! I'm on a beauty budget but if u considered how many combs I've lost & had to replace & the incentive I have not to misplace my MP items makes if actually quite cost effective. Ace & Sally Beauty Supply combs don't comb the same way.

on 9/12/2008 10:41:00 PM

It took me a long time to decide to shell out the $14 dollars for this comb (its just a comb after all :) but I must say its well worth the price. Its a high quality product and you can see it in the way its made, the way it lasts, and the way it works. This comb glides through my medium length fine hair and does much to reduce breakage, and discomfort. I will never, ever turn back.

FYI, the comb is approximately the size and shape of a standard $1 drugstore men's-style comb. There is no handle.

on 5/22/2008 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this mason pearson pocket comb c5 glides through my hair effortlessly and smoothly just as their other combs do. it's nice and small and doesn't take much room in my makeup bag. it feels strong enough for my unruly hair but it seems like it could break with roughage. this comb maybe too small for those with thick hair. i paid $16 on drugstore.com. it's approximately 13.5cm long, 2.75cm wide (1.75cm just the teeth), with 1.75mm teeth spacing on one half and 1mm on the other.

Popular Hair Styling Tools