Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo - Full Frontal

4.4

on 3/27/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE THIS. Perfect colors for my olive-y skin. I've been using this almost everyday of the week, because the gold and bronzey-plum-brown (I know that's a big combo) go so well together. I usually apply the gold all over my lid and the darker shade in the crease and blend UP, then hit my brow bone with a highlight.

on 12/13/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a very nice eyeshadow duo. I purchased this after seeing this color in the "insurance policy" palette. I don't really care for pallets because I never use all of the colors in them, so I decided to purchase the color I loved the most seperately. This duo consists of a yellow metallic gold and a neutral bronze color. Together they make a perfect combo and looks very neutral, yet put together on my DDD skin. This is the shade I run to almost every morning for work because I don't have time to fuss around with picking colors at 4am. It applies very smoothly and is very pigmented. It also lasts super long with the help of an eye primer. The only thing I don not like is that the shadow is very soft and broke apart in the pot after just a couple of days. I still contine to use and I love it all the same. I just wish it would not have broken up because it hets a little messy when I first open the pot.

on 5/31/2009 3:40:00 AM

I LOVE these duos so much. This is intensely pigmented, just one swipe and u have so much product. The orange is really pretty and the brown is gorgeous too. Definitely recommended and worthwhile checking out the other duos too!

on 5/12/2009 11:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first too faced eyeshadow and I am very impressed! The two colors are lovely and they are super pigmented. I use the golden color all over my eyelids and the darker brown on the outer corners, blending it inward for a smokey look. If you put another darker color on the outer V then it gives your eyes a lot of depth too.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and every time I use it I am surprised by the amazing color payoff =)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was my first e/s from too faced and couldnt wait to try it,,,sorry to say but i was really disappointed with it,,,the gold side was beautiful but paired up with the brown was disgusting,,it looked like i had dark circles above my eyes,,the pigmentation is great and im looking forward to try other colors

I am really liking this Too Faced duo. I'm a big fan of simple, clean eyeshadow looks, and Full Frontal allows me to streamline my application with its 2 shades in one compact. I use the cocoa brown shade as a liner around my eyes, and apply the gorgeous shimmery gold shade on the inner corners and eyelid. This gives the perfectly simple and casual smokey brown eye effortlessly. I practically use this daily, this is how much I love it! Sometimes, I'll use a soft buttery shade as a highlighter on the brow bone (UD Blunt works great) to add some depth. It just really looks great and compliments my medium brown eyes, really makes them pop!
Update: I just discovered that the darker brown shade works grade as a brow filler~yup, just a few sheer swipes, and it lasts all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have the other eyeshadow duos of too faced but this is my least favorite among them. First of all the yellow color is not very pigmented. The brush can not take enough color so I use my fingers in order to apply it. The other color seems really bad on my eyes like I applied mud. However this product seemed very beautiful on my fair skin toned friend.

on 5/22/2008 2:19:00 AM

Full Frontal is an interesting combination. One half is a shimmery bronze colour with some warmth in it & the other half is a shimmery amber gold colour. I like the bronze colour, but am a bit hmmmm when it comes to the other colour. It's actually my first Too Faced eyeshadow, and I'm quite impressed. The pigmentation is excellent & the shadows are very easy to apply and blend. Lasting power is also quite good, but made better with a primer underneath.

I generally apply the bronze colour over the lid, then apply the gold colour in the crease and up towards the brow bone. But, it's best to be light handed with this amber gold colour - less is more. If it's applied too intensely (ie so that it looks like what it does in the pan), it looks horrible on me.. So sheer application is best with this one. I have dark brown eyes & it definitely doesn't suit me as a lid colour, but not sure how it may look with green or blue eyes.

But overall, a great quality product. Not too sure about the colour combination lol, but I have been able to make this work on me.