Ardell Hennalucent

1 review

I recently bought this because I wanted to see if it would fade less than traditional colors. I used the Sunset Glo over my Ion colored hair (Light Copper Blonde). I enjoyed the process of slathering mud in my hair and was amused the smell of turnips:) My husband thought the processed was absolutley ridiculous. After an hour, I washed it out. That was quite a process!!! (I realized when I washed my hair a couple of days later that I had not gotten it all out!) At first my hair did seem very dry and wanted to stick together. I expected this b/c I had read reviews on other sites. I did not notice any real color change and even thought that it drabbed my hair down. After I washed my hair again and got the rest of the product out, I was amazed. My hair is a gorgeous copper blonde, full of body, and gorgeous shine! I love it. I will warn blondes that they may want to be wary. My hair had a lot of red in it before I applied this. However, when my hair is wet I did notice a greenish cast to it. It may have been that I had some residual product left which is a very green mud! I just thought I would stress the importance of a strand test.

Popular Hair Color Products