100 Percent Pure Fruit pigmented lip gloss - Sheer strawberry

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 11/24/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The color of the gloss is okay for a sheer gloss and I like the natural ingredients. The packaging is horrendous, however, I can barely get any product out. It's not worth the time or effort as the product itself isn't anything special (other than it's all natural).

Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral

This review is for the 100 percent pure ultra lengthening mascara. I tried emailing the webmaster on how to add a product that has not yet been reviewed in a line that is listed, and had no answer. Perhaps the Webmaster could create a catergory for this mascara from this review.

I was very skeptical, but at the same time, hopeful, when I ordered the mascara after seeing it demonstrated on QVC. I received it today and I am so very pleased with the product. It is wonderful to be able to put a product on your lashes that does not make them feel stiff and "crunchy", that enhances them without making them look "fake". There is no "chemical " smell whatsoever when you open the product and "sniff" the mascara wand, which is also very much appreciated and a refreshing departure from the "norm."

My eyes are very sensitive, and the true test of this product was when I removed the mascara, i.e., if a small portion of it gets into my eyes, will it burn, irritate, etc. No burning or irritation. I certainly am pleased with the "feel" of my lashes and how beautiful they look with the product applied.

From an "aesthetic" and "safety" point of view, I could not be more pleased with this product. As far as the "water resistant" nature, I can't really speak to that, as I have not cried or gotten caught in the rain, but I'll tell you this.......even if the mascara ran under those circumstances, it would be worth it to have lashes that are nicely conditioned and don't fall out due to the chemicals, ESPECIALLY those in waterproof mascara.

I also emailed the young woman who is the Chief Creative Ambassador, Susie Wang. I was concerned that there might be some ingredients that come from China, and she answerd me immediately and put those fears to rest. Based on how much I love this mascara, I am going to order the cheek and lip stains in the Peach/Berries collection and I will only be using them as blush, not lipstain. I am very fair and this combination looks beautiful and the reviews on QVC are 80 percent positive, with about 180 reviews, so that's very good. I will review the cheek stains after I've received them and used them.

Here is Susie Wang's email to me and I am very impressed with the fact that she herself emailed me within minutes of my having sent my inquiry to her. Please try this product. It's one of those rare products that will "change" your makeup routine forever. With all of the carcinogens in our food, the air, medications, etc., it's nice to have the option of putting something on your face that IS 100 percent pure. Thank you, Susie Wang. Here's her email to me:

THANK YOU so very much for your email! and Thank you for your great testimonial! Summer, please see her testimonial below and save her email for me. We do have international offices - those are sales offices. 100% of all our products are manufactured in the USA. No ingredient or any other packaging material of the mascara comes from China. That's scary - the Heparin!! Thanks for letting me know!!

Thank you!