100 Percent Pure Fruit pigmented lip gloss - Sheer strawberry

No Title

3.4

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Huge disappointment. The color is really sheer but I do get some color but there is no gloss effect. Then it dries out lips if I don't use another gloss with it.
I will use this up but will not buy again. Going to give their Glaze a try and just top it with a gloss.

on 11/24/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The color of the gloss is okay for a sheer gloss and I like the natural ingredients. The packaging is horrendous, however, I can barely get any product out. It's not worth the time or effort as the product itself isn't anything special (other than it's all natural).

I really love products by 100% Pure, but the only thing that I like from this gloss is the color and the beneficial ingredients! I am no fan of the click applicator pens, it would have been better in a tube and wand container. The color of my gloss pen was Pink Berry and I couldn't find out how to start a new review for it. I like the color- very pretty and the shine is natural. But the color did not last long at all. Not even 15 minutes. I do know that on qvc Susie stated that her new lipglosses are more pigmented than before so I think there have been some great improvements in the glosses!

on 10/26/2008 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Pros:
Smells great
All organic fruit pigments, flavors, scents & etc
Pretty colors
Not poison for your lips

Cons:
"Twist to apply" Pckging stinks. Very hard to control when/how much to get out as it takes FOREVER - but I just checked out the website and they do have the wand version now! (hope to try)
Have to apply A LOT to get color, but still just looks like your natural lip color is enchanced (which some ppl may like)

I got this by accident from QVC b/c I ordered this brand's mascara and they sent me this instead! But b/c they are such great a Customer Service company they let me keep the lipgloss and sent the mascara the next week! Never been disappointed with QVC.

Anyway... I probably won't get this again but I am going to try more from this line!

www.100percentpure.com

on 2/5/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

its wayy too sheer and for the price, it they should've made it better. however its pretty moisturizing

on 2/27/2009 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this in the click-pen applicator. I understand there were leakage problems with the tube and wand containers, but I'm not a big fan of the click-pen applicator as it's difficult to control how much gloss comes out (typically, you click one too many times and get more gloss on the brush than you want). The texture of the gloss is fabulous - not too sticky and it feels wonderful on my lips, like they're being treated. However, the color is not great. Yes, I knew this was a sheer color, but I might as well be applying a clear gloss my lips. As I can get clear gloss much cheaper, I will not be repurchasing this color. However, I will add that I love the sheer cherry from this brand as it does have more color to it.

on 5/20/2008 1:50:00 PM

This lip balm is very light feeling on your lips, you can't feel it at all. I was expecting a more darker color, but it was very sheer. You have to reapply a lot of this gloss in order to get any color. The scent is barely noticeable and the taste as well. Overall, I really was expecting more from it and was a bit disappointed. This gloss is nothing special and it doesn't wow. Some positives, I would use this on top of your lipstick if you want a bit of shine, it's inexpensive and 100% natural.

on 5/5/2015 6:46:00 PM

This is my HG lip gloss! It gives me just bitten red but not too red lips. My forever-dry lips are always moisturized with this lip gloss and I have a few so that it is always in my reach. For the price and peace of mind ingredients, I think this is an outstanding lip gloss for me! Can't live without it!!

on 11/2/2011 4:19:00 AM

I have it in Naked. Can't live without it. At first I was disappointed: it was way too sheer, weird consistency and not very comfortable applicator+hard to get out from the bottle.
But when I got used to the consistency, I actually loved how thick and yet light it is. The color is amazing: pink nude, very natural yet makes my lips look amazing! Very moisturizing, even for chapped lips. Sometimes I don't use a lip balm underneath.
Wish it was a little easier to get out from the tube and that the wand was better..but I will definitely repurchase and hope they never discontinue the color.

on 2/13/2009 11:49:00 PM

I happen to love this gloss. No, it is not darkly pigmented; it is "sheer." All of the 100% Pure glosses are very moisturizing (mostly vit. E), with a nice shine to them. Sometimes, I'll put some of this gloss on when my lips are dry, because it works better for chapped lips than most balms! I would prefer that they came in different packaging (I hate doe-foot applicators for gloss), but I know QVC sells the brush version, which some people might prefer. I don't find them sticky at all, and they don't smell or taste bad. It's the only gloss I actually enjoy wearing. That's worth 5 lippies, in my opinion.