80%

Reviews

3.0
from

a year ago

So I suffer from really bad hyperpigmentation on the sides of my face, like to the point where I always have to wear makeup whenever I leave the house just to feel comfortable.ive been researching for a product to help with my skin car and I came across nothing but good reviews from nadinola and I’ve also purchased the Murad orange kit. I’ve been using the both daily for about two and a half weeks now and really haven’t seen any different only that my skin is getting g a little rougher than before. I’m going to try to give it a full month to two so I really give it an full effect. I hope and pray it works for me! I bought it off amazon and it came in a glass jar. I heard reviews how it’ll go brown fast so I take a little out and put it in a smaller jar. The smell is kinda strong but nothing I can’t bear. The textures is a little greasy for my liking but I’m willing to give it a fair chance. I’ll be be back with a monthly update.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

2.0

2 years ago

This product works after 3 weeks of applying but it had terrible smell. I'm terrible!!!! It's like garlic, onion and expired cream smell. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

1.0

2 years ago

I had high hopes for this one due to the rave reviews, but unfortunately it broke me out. I decided to give it another chance, so I spot-treated a few tiny areas of my face that have the most sun damage. I figured that would be safe, but I was wrong! I got a fat, angry, red pimple the next morning exactly where I had spot-applied the Nadinola Fade Cream. Returned it at Walgreens the next day. Not only does this break me out, but it takes forever to blend/soak into my skin.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Best fade skin cream I have ever used and I have tried Ambi and Palmer's. Consistency is key. If you routinely apply the cream to your dark spots, they will eventually fade over time. Like many other African Americans, I suffer from hyperpigmentation. Whenever any trauma occurs to my skin, such as bug bites or pimples, it will leave a pretty dark scar. I have extremely oily skin and I used to have moderate acne. My acne has improved dramatically since using African Black Soap but I do break out around the time of my period. A simple pimple will leave a scar and that is without even popping it. Nadinola has improved the quality of my skin so much. I used to have to wear makeup all of the time because I was so ashamed of my acne scars. Now, I hardly have hardly any. I have a dark, hypertrophic scar on my right arm that I have had since I was 8 years old. The scar's appearance has improved dramatically and is hardly even noticeable.

SkinVery Oily, Dark

HairBlack

3 years ago

This cream is amazing. When I sometimes break out, hyperpigmentation happens. Then comes ol' faithful. I use a qtip and place it ONLY on my dark marks in the morning and at night. It takes about a week of consistent use to see drastic improvement. I wash, exfoliate, tone, glyxolic serum, then add this cream where needed. Will keep purchasing but it lasts forever!!

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBlack

3 years ago

Wow! This is the BEST fade cream out there! It has a whopping 3 percent Hydroquinone. I have never seen an OTC fade cream with that concentration amount. I have now been using this magic in a jar for 2 weeks and my PIH is more than 50 percent gone! I couldn't be happier! My confidence is coming back! I purchased mine at CVS, but I believe it is also available at Walmart and select Walgreen's. I paid $10 but believe you can probably find it less expensive somewhere else. But I would pay $50+++ for it. So worth it!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Every time I break out, the acne leaves hyperpigmentation marks that take up to six months to disappear on my NC44 skin. I was browsing this site and saw reviews for this and realised I had purchased it a year ago and its been sitting in my bathroom all this time. So I went and used it. I put it on the most recent dark marks after exfoliation and putting on a glycolic acid serum. Within a week, the marks were visibly lighter. By months end, they were gone. I gave some to my dad since he has the same problems with hyperpigmentation so dark they are almost black. He also started seeing results quickly. And after I gave him one of my glycolic acid serum I was no longer using, the process has sped up drastically. The improvements are dramatic. We both found that adding some kind of acidic peel before using the cream and letting the product sit on the spot yields the best and quickest results. My only regret is not using it sooner. Despite it's thick rather greasy texture, it has not broken me out- though I imagine if someone were to put this whole product on their face the story would be different.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I wasn't able to find the extra strength formula but I do have the one for dry skin. Let me tell you that within two weeks my dark spots were visibly reduced by 50%! I have been using this twice a day along with lemon, tumeric and yogurt on the marks which I think is helping speed up the process.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This works! I don't suffer from bad acne but whenever I get a pimple here & there, it leaves dark spots. Initally, I purchased this product years ago but never used it long enough to get real results. I would read reviews of people saying "it worked overnight (7-8 hours)" ...even though the directions clearly state to use it consistently & give it a few weeks to notice a difference. Those "too good to be true" reviews left me discouraged & I didn't give this product a real chance to works its magic. Sooo...I decided to give it a shot (again) in October. After about a month, I noticed my lighter/smaller spots had faded near 85-90%. It's now the beginning of March (5 months of use) and my old dark spots are pretty much gone. I use it once a day...sometimes twice. And I use it before bed since its kind of oily/thick -- I let it absorb in the skin while I sleep. Recently, I had new pimples that created new dark spots, but I have faith they'll fade just as well as the old spots did using Nadinola. My advice: give it time to work & be consistent.

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

4 years ago

This stuff is AMAZING. Actual magic in a jar. I was suffering from severe post acne hyper pigmentation (dark red/brown spots) all over my cheeks from bad picking habits. Although I had finally gotten my actual acne to clear up from a series of at-home salicylic acid peels (highly recommended to those suffering from similar skin issues to mine, namely surface whiteheads and extremely clogged pores leading to lots of little skin colored bumps), my cheeks still looked like I had horrible skin due to all the dark marks left behind. Enter nadinola! I've been using this product 2-3x a day for the past week and all of my marks have already lightened by about 70%. I anticipate them disappearing altogether by the end of the month. I apply a thin layer using a q tip to only the dark spots; you will not see nearly as significant results using this as an overall moisturizer. I don't use this under makeup as it is a bit greasy, so I only was able to apply it in the mornings and afternoons on days I wasn't planning on wearing foundation. For nighttime, I apply at least 30 minutes before bed as to avoid the product rubbing off on my pillow. The packaging is nice and you really only need a tiny amount for each application so I can imagine this jar lasting for quite some time. Nadinola truly is saving my skin. My extremely dark post acne marks are visibly fading with each use. Also, I have very acne-prone skin and this product hasn't caused a single breakout. Highly recommend to anyone suffering from any sort of post acne hyper-pigmentation, and I would imagine this would work equally well for sun spots and melasma. I never write reviews but hoping this one will help any ladies looking to lighten their marks as well!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24