Nadinola Fade Cream

Nadinola  Fade Cream

4.1

Active Ingredients Hydroquinone - 3%Skin Lightener , Octisalate - 3%Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients Water , Mineral Oil , Stearyl Alcohol , Decyl Oleate , Glyceryl Stearate , Oleth-20 , Laureth-23 , Propylene Glycol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Citric Acid , Sodium Metabisulfite , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance (02/16/12)

on 3/7/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This cream is amazing. When I sometimes break out, hyperpigmentation happens. Then comes ol' faithful. I use a qtip and place it ONLY on my dark marks in the morning and at night. It takes about a week of consistent use to see drastic improvement. I wash, exfoliate, tone, glyxolic serum, then add this cream where needed. Will keep purchasing but it lasts forever!!

on 10/18/2016 11:13:00 AM

Great product! Just bought this a little over a week ago based on mua reviews. I had some dark spots on my lower arm from sun exposure. I had tried other products in the past -- e.g., Porcelina (not sure if I spelled that correctly, but you all know which I mean), and a pricey cream in a pump bottle from Clinique among others. None of the products I used made one molecule of a difference. Not one to give up hope, and seeing the great reviews for Nadinola Fade Cream I thought I'd take another chance. Got it for $10 at CVS. White cream, feels very much like other fade creams -- viscous, a little sticky; not the funnest products to use. All that, and yet, I am so pleased by it. The stubborn spots are actually fading. I use the product 2 x per day. The lions share goes on my lower arm/wrist area. The little bit still left on my finger tips goes on some recent acne left-over red spots. That area is getting better, too. (But I use very little product there, just in case it could cause a break-out, which it has not with the amount I'm using.) & Yes, I do use sun screen -- oceans of it. But the arm spots in question had built themselves up before it occurred to me that this area is just as vulnerable as my face to sun damage.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wow! This is the BEST fade cream out there! It has a whopping 3 percent Hydroquinone. I have never seen an OTC fade cream with that concentration amount. I have now been using this magic in a jar for 2 weeks and my PIH is more than 50 percent gone! I couldn't be happier! My confidence is coming back! I purchased mine at CVS, but I believe it is also available at Walmart and select Walgreen's. I paid $10 but believe you can probably find it less expensive somewhere else. But I would pay $50+++ for it. So worth it!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Every time I break out, the acne leaves hyperpigmentation marks that take up to six months to disappear on my NC44 skin. I was browsing this site and saw reviews for this and realised I had purchased it a year ago and its been sitting in my bathroom all this time. So I went and used it. I put it on the most recent dark marks after exfoliation and putting on a glycolic acid serum. Within a week, the marks were visibly lighter. By months end, they were gone. I gave some to my dad since he has the same problems with hyperpigmentation so dark they are almost black. He also started seeing results quickly. And after I gave him one of my glycolic acid serum I was no longer using, the process has sped up drastically. The improvements are dramatic. We both found that adding some kind of acidic peel before using the cream and letting the product sit on the spot yields the best and quickest results. My only regret is not using it sooner. Despite it's thick rather greasy texture, it has not broken me out- though I imagine if someone were to put this whole product on their face the story would be different.

on 6/18/2016 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wasn't able to find the extra strength formula but I do have the one for dry skin. Let me tell you that within two weeks my dark spots were visibly reduced by 50%! I have been using this twice a day along with lemon, tumeric and yogurt on the marks which I think is helping speed up the process.

on 3/12/2016 10:06:00 PM

This works! I don't suffer from bad acne but whenever I get a pimple here & there, it leaves dark spots. Initally, I purchased this product years ago but never used it long enough to get real results. I would read reviews of people saying "it worked overnight (7-8 hours)" ...even though the directions clearly state to use it consistently & give it a few weeks to notice a difference. Those "too good to be true" reviews left me discouraged & I didn't give this product a real chance to works its magic. Sooo...I decided to give it a shot (again) in October. After about a month, I noticed my lighter/smaller spots had faded near 85-90%. It's now the beginning of March (5 months of use) and my old dark spots are pretty much gone. I use it once a day...sometimes twice. And I use it before bed since its kind of oily/thick -- I let it absorb in the skin while I sleep. Recently, I had new pimples that created new dark spots, but I have faith they'll fade just as well as the old spots did using Nadinola. My advice: give it time to work & be consistent.

on 1/12/2016 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is AMAZING. Actual magic in a jar. I was suffering from severe post acne hyper pigmentation (dark red/brown spots) all over my cheeks from bad picking habits. Although I had finally gotten my actual acne to clear up from a series of at-home salicylic acid peels (highly recommended to those suffering from similar skin issues to mine, namely surface whiteheads and extremely clogged pores leading to lots of little skin colored bumps), my cheeks still looked like I had horrible skin due to all the dark marks left behind.

Enter nadinola! I've been using this product 2-3x a day for the past week and all of my marks have already lightened by about 70%. I anticipate them disappearing altogether by the end of the month. I apply a thin layer using a q tip to only the dark spots; you will not see nearly as significant results using this as an overall moisturizer. I don't use this under makeup as it is a bit greasy, so I only was able to apply it in the mornings and afternoons on days I wasn't planning on wearing foundation. For nighttime, I apply at least 30 minutes before bed as to avoid the product rubbing off on my pillow. The packaging is nice and you really only need a tiny amount for each application so I can imagine this jar lasting for quite some time.

Nadinola truly is saving my skin. My extremely dark post acne marks are visibly fading with each use. Also, I have very acne-prone skin and this product hasn't caused a single breakout. Highly recommend to anyone suffering from any sort of post acne hyper-pigmentation, and I would imagine this would work equally well for sun spots and melasma. I never write reviews but hoping this one will help any ladies looking to lighten their marks as well!

on 11/28/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have been using this since receiving laser hair removal treatments and this does not bleach your skin but evens the tone. I found it dry to apply so I squeezed in some spf lotion which was a mistake as it oxidized and made the entire bottle dark brown/gray. It still works though. I am not using it on my lips to see if I can lighten the top one. Love the stuff; do be careful because I was using it twice per day and there was a huge hyper pigmented patch on my chin so I went down to once per day and it went back to normal.

on 10/29/2015 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

In 2 weeks I noticed results, after a month I stopped using it bc the dark spots faded completely. I would def recommend this product. I only used it at night after washing my face. I only dapped the product on my dark spots and not all over my face.

After reading reviews here (thanks ladies and gents) I decided to try this product; it is the only OTC one you can find with the highest percent active ingredient, hydroquinlone. Went to 3 stores to find this stuff, finally found at CVS. My problem areas are hormone induced (probably) melasma on the sides of my neck, under my jawline. Ugh, it looks like I don't wash my neck! I had already tried Paula's Choice dark spot remover with limited success and Nadinola has a stronger concentration anyway. How I use it: after night time cleansing, I smear this all over my problem areas plus face and decollete. I just figure the emollient nature of the product would probably be an OK all-around moisturizer. It will apply like a white creamy mask which I just leave since I'm going to bed, but it sinks in and goes away; I haven't scared my spouse too much so far. Since I regularly Glyco peel, I don't do too much else for my skin other than sunscreen like a maniac in the day. I DON'T use Nadinola on my peel day. The product is a medium-weight, white cream packaged in a jar, the old fashioned way! To me, it smells old-lady cold cream but since I'm an old lady, whatevs! Some reviewers dislike the jar, since one must dip your fingers in to get it, but here is a hint: store the jar upside down and the product sinks to the lid; its right there when you open the lid. No dipping! (I'm gonna already assume your fingers are clean, so germ-spreading will hopefully be to a minimum in the jar.) I have been using this 6-7 days a week since June 10th.(yes, I write the date of when I start using stuff on the product. V. handy) Here are my results: about 50% reduction in the problem areas and nice overall tone in the non-problem areas. I'm a littttlle disappointed but hoping with continued use, I'm only on first jar, I'll see improvement. Cheap enough to re-purchase and it didn't cause any problems.

Popular Face Skincare Products