4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I love it. I use it as a lip balm. The colour is very sheer and shiny. And yes, it is very sticky, but it is one of the two most moisturizing products I have ever put on my dry lips (the other one being Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment – in a little green tube). My lips are usually dry and cracked, especially in winter, and this gloss works like a miracle. The bonus is a slight hint of sheer pink colour and lots of shine. Hope it never gets discontinued.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

It came in a sample pack of about five and its the one I have left, some I finished off, and some I threw away. This was one of the ones I liked a lot. Very sheer, looks good over my Rimmel Kate Moss 107. A little sticky but otherwise nice.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesOther

8 years ago

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to NARS Easy Lover. It's not an exact match. In fact, it is much less pigmented and the color is not as deep. However, I still like this color very much. I now just have to shell out the $24 for a tube of Easy Lover, which I'm not excited about. :/

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

from

8 years ago

Nice sheer hot pink gloss.. Add a slight pink color to lips and LOTS OF SHINE. Is sticky but cannot complain as it is a gloss and most are, does stay on lips a lot longer than most lip gloss. Long Last Glosswear has one of the best staying power of all lip glosses I own and I own hundreds :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I was a bit disappointed how sheer this looks once on. It looks really pink in the tube but once on looks almost clear on me. However it does add a really pretty rosy glow, so I have found myself wearing it a lot. Texture is a bit sticky, but it does last well.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I adore this lipgloss! I was scared when I saw the packaging because it looks SUPER pink in the container, but it applies very sheer and pretty...a super light pink. I keep this in my purse as a go-to lipgloss because the color is very flattering on my skin (I wear NW20 in Mac) and goes with a lot of different makeup looks. It looks very natural and pretty. It doesn't seem to have a scent that I can pick up on. I wish it did because I love glosses that smell good, but I can't complain either because it's better than a bad smelling gloss! I also like that the gloss lasts for a couple hours (for the shiny-ness of my liking) and has SPF 15. I took off a lippie because it is pretty sticky & I prefer non sticky lip products. That's the only con I can find!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This was my first Clinique lipgloss. I have had it for about a year now. I love the color on my tube and on my lips. I pair it with a clinique lipstick in all hearts (I got it as a gift after buying a clinique fregrance). The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it is sticky (took a lippie off for that). Will buy this again.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I LOVE this gloss.It was the very first clinique gloss that I ever bought! It stays on for a long time and the color is just adorable.The color payoff is also amazing!(: Thumbs up!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I love this lip gloss, my favorite. Super thick, fills out lips, great flushed pink glow on lips. Gives full glassy lips effect, lasts a long time! There are no cons.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

Looks a vibrant pink in the tube but goes on very sheer bubble gum pink.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool