4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Wonderful unique color, i would call it golden yellow, its somewhere between yellow and orange.
Sheer formula, need 3 coats for full opacity, can't reach it with 2 coats.
I prefer thicker formula.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Mar/22/2017

The It Color is a very unique yellow colour, which has been part of OPI's collection for many years now. This shade is an orange based, medium-dark yellow. Not quite dusty enough to be considered, I'd say it is more the shade of a healthy egg yolk. The formula is good, thicker than a lot of OPI's other polishes, but still easy to use. I used two thin coats and reached opacity. I do …Read more

About reviewer (694 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/23/2012

The 'it' Color by OPI is a beautiful darker yellow, with a hint of orange. The best way to describe it is Kraft dinner yellow. It's kind of intimidating but it looks wonderful on, if you're looking for something different. I took off one lippie because it is streaky, and I needed 3 coats to even it out! But I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Oct/22/2011

This is a great yellow colour, because it isn't the kind of light greenish yellow that makes you look like you have diseased nails. This colour is more of a bright, canary yellow. It has a cream finish and is wonderful to work with. Dries quickly too. Would definitely recommend.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/06/2011

Love this color! Wasn't used to the color initially but after wearing it for 2 days I thought this was one of the best colours I own. This is such a cheerful colour! I have got so many compliments from people, even from guys! Haha..I would say this will look good on people who are slightly tan with yellow undertone. Requires 3 coats for me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

Aug/23/2010

The nail polish is good quality as most of OPI. But I got this at an OPI's mani's suggestion and so I review it as it was their suggestion for my skin type - fair. It looks weird. Even with a little tan looks weird. Only dark skin types can do yellow nail polish. They should not advertise it as a trend for everyone. I felt like a 5-year old who played with the kiddy markers on my nails.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Curly, Fine

fromamazly

Aug/23/2010

i love this yellow on my nails. it's bright enough to make your nails stand out, but not too bright to where it would look weird and tacky. it's not streaky at all, and i get an opaque colour after two coats. recommended!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

May/15/2010

I....don't know about this. I know that when this came out, yellow nails were in style, but I tried this and it just makes my nails look like a severe case of...yellowed nails. You know how your nails get yellow sometimes after wearing dark colors for a long time? This reminds me of that, just in a more exaggerated way, especially when used on the toes. This shade is just not a win for me. I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (477 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/10/2010

It's a great color, opaque after 2 coats. It's just the right yellow, not too bright, not too dull. It's a fun color to use for spring and summer.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Apr/02/2010

Great color; goes on easily, but you need two coats. Great for summer. I get complimented on it a lot because it's an unusual color.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure