Garnier Fructis Color Shield Leave-in Conditioning Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/14/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been buying and returning many h/e hair care products for 3 weeks now and finally have found a product that does what it claims. First of all, this is very inexpensive, I think I paid $2.99 for 10.2 oz. Don't let the price and the d/s image lead you to think this is crap. It isn't. I have long, fine highlighted hair that has dry fly away ends that need a little extra conditioning w/o being weighed down that looks dirty in a day or so. One of the drawbacks to leave in conditioners is the hair can look funky the next day. This is a great product for taming unruly locks, softening ends and giving hair a more managable edge w/o product overload. I apply a small amt less than a dime size(the recommended amt is a quarter size) to my palms rub together and stroke through my long clean damp hair,focusing on the pony tail area. The apple like scent dissipates quickly but the conditioning and smoothing features last long and between washings. My hair is then silky and shiny. Do try.

I just bought this today. I was looking for a leave in conditioner for my dry frizzy hair. I couldn't find what I was looking for so I asked the sales lady and she immediately pointed me out to this - saying it was a very popular product and a lot of people come in for it. It was really cheap, too. Seeing that it has a color shield is even better. The scent is really nice - a perfumey plant smell is the only way I can describe it. It's seems to be very light and sinks right in. So, I will give it a try and see how it works. I 'll be back to for an update...
Okay Update: what was I thinking? :0I Becasue this stuff sinks in, it doesn't really give a barrier shield to keep the moisture in..(something I desperately need) After a few hours my hair is back to is frizzy self. Not what I'm looking for.