Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)
Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

3.5

on 11/9/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

These are really good for beginners. I have owned a lot of these quads. They travel well and when paired with a good primer they have excellent pigmentation .

on 11/6/2016 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

muy bueno

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not the best in pigmenting but good enough for me to wear quite often. I got the shades in the natural colors and I use this little palet daily to blend my other shadows. Recommended.

This is very very very bad. First of all the colours look pretty much the same with bad pigmentation. I have very fair skin and they don't show up at all. I don't know how long they last because there is nothing on my eyelid. I have tried many different ways to apply. They swatch terribly but they do swatch better then how they go onto your eyelid!!! I can't describe how much I hate these I'm mad just thinking about them. They are going right where they belong (in the garbage)

on 12/10/2015 5:51:00 PM

I like these for many of the reasons others don't. They are not very pigmented and kind of meh, but when I am in a hurry in the morning and just need something to make me look polished, these do the trick. They give me a little color, with a primer they last for me, they aren't so pigmented that they need special attention, and they are inexpensive especially when you buy them on sale - no one should ever pay full price because you can always find them on sale somewhere.

So what, they are not Urban Decay, Tarte, Too Faced, MAC, Chanel, Kevyn Aucoin, Dior.....I have more eyeshadow palettes than I will ever need, But they are super quick, fool proof, enough in a pinch, slap 'em on, out the door. I never worry whether I haven't blend enough or whether I have fallout all over my cheeks.

These are the right tool for the right job. Buy one, put it in your bag or drawer and use it when you have only five minutes to feel pulled together.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Country Woods--I heard all the reviews about how sheer these were but they were not kidding.
The colors are so similar it is almost impossible to tell the difference between them.
For the price I expected a bit more from these.
They barely show up on my skin they are only useful for adding just the SLIGHTEST depth to the crease for a natural look.
Honestly I get a better result with liner and mascara.
I have no use for 3 almost identical shades in one super sheer pallet.

I ended up keeping these as I wouldn't get much returning them anyway. I alternate between the first brown shade and the last in the crease.
The light color I use on the lid once in a while then use one of the darker ones in the crease(lol darker haha crackes me up).
It does add the slightest bit of definition which is better than nothing I guess.
The second shade I find is more shimmery and gold/bronze toned. I sometimes will use this all over the lid with mascara only.

These are a weird texture. I don't know how to explain it. It is kinda hard to pick up onto your brush and wear away in the pan in an odd way. BUT on a good note I have noticed that even without a primer I find these crease the least out of ALL my shadows...
Very interesting. Maybe I will try some other shades. Since I have very oily skin and these actually last on me maybe I will have good results with some of the others.

on 8/15/2014 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Cover Girl is VERY hit or miss. Some products are outstanding (for the money), and others are meh...not so much. I think I've bought just about every quad, single and trio that Cover Girl has put out...you see, I'm a bit of a makeup hoarder he...he.

I agree with most of the MA posters here, some of the CG shadows are super chalky and hard to blend. I have this quad in Fairy Tale and I LOVE the plummy, purplish color. This morning I used some Tarte shadows out of one of my palettes to create a nice, neutral eye. I got to work, sat down at my desk, checked my makeup and my eyes just did not have enought "oomph" under the harsh office lighting.. I'm very fair, with blonde hair and green eyes. I have small eyes and my features almost disappear without makeup, especially under harsh lighting. I added some of the plum color to my outer "v" from this quad from the stash I keep in my desk. BAM! I loved the results if I so say so myself. Makeup, IMHO is the 8th wonder of the world. It never ceases to amaze me what magic can be created with the right tools, the correct colors for your skintone and the right products for your skin type...and you do not need to buy pricey products to acheive good results.

If you are a pale face like me, pick up this Fairy Tale quad just for the plum color alone. It's a color that works well with my cool coloring and it does not make me looks sickly or like I have two black eyes, and it makes my green eye color go POP.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I buy & have repurchased Country Woods over & over since the mid 1990s. The colors are very similar but they all work together well. I don't like the one ivory shade in it thou as it is too sheer. Every other CG quad I tried I did not really care for except Urban Basics & Sheerly Nudes they were, meh. Just too sheer, no pigment, didn't show up on my lids, generally a sign of poor quality cheap products, except for Country Woods which is 1 of my fave quads of all time of all brands. Just sayin'...get Country Woods, forget the other ones the rest.

on 7/12/2013 2:33:00 PM

I wanted a barely-there look so I went for CG Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadow in Sheerly Nudes. However, when I put them on, they're so sheer and shimmery, and practically no pigment at all. The first three colors are so light and similar, and the dark color for contour doesn't make much of a difference. This product is just not for me. Wouldn't buy this again, and I wish I could return it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have one of these in Urban basics. I have no idea what the price is, since it was a gift. I like all the colours, but not so crazy about the shimmer. I prefer matte eyeshadows. The pigmentation on these is poor, so in order to get enough colour I need to put on an eyeshadow base and really pack it on. The lasting power is okay, but could be better. The packaging looks...well, cheap. Overall, I just wish they had better pimentation and lasting power.